- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks to everyone who has been leaving feed back. please leave more good or bad just keep it constructive!
The light shown threw the curtains the next morning and Ashley rubbed her eyes and yawned as she looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was already noon. She rolled over and saw Matt still sleeping next to her. She smiled and kissed his cheek laying her head back down next to his. He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

“Hey.” He yawned a little stretching and wrapping his arm around her.

“Hey.” She smiled back.

“How you feeling?”

“How am I supposed to feel?” she laughed a little.

“I dunno.” He shrugged. “It just sounded like something I should ask.”

“You’re so cute.” She smiled and kissed him quick.

“So you feel ok?” he asked again.

“Matt I’m fine! A little hungry but fine.” She sat up in bed and stretched.

“Yea. I’m hungry too.” He got out of bed and pulled a pair of basketball shorts on over his boxers. “Wanna go to the kitchen and get some food?”

“I dunno.” Ashley bit her lip nervously still sitting on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” he sat next to her.

“Do you think they’re gonna say anything to us? I mean we haven’t been seen since like eleven thirty last night.” She laughed a little.

“Don’t worry hun. Our business is our business. We’ll just say we got tired and went to sleep.” He pulled her up off the bed. “It will be fine.”

“You’re right.” Ashley took a deep breath and smiled at him. “Let’s go get some food.”


She took his hand and they made their way into the kitchen. Angel and Marissa were sitting at the kitchen table talking. They looked up at the two as they walked into the kitchen and grinned at each other.

“Morning sunshine! Nice of you to join us.” Angel laughed at Ashley.

“Matt, Jason and David said to tell you to get your ass to the basketball court to play three on three with them when you get up.” Marissa informed him.

“Crap. I forgot about that.” He said as he made himself a sandwich. “When did they leave?”

“Only like five minutes ago. They said they were gonna go wait for a court.”

“OK…Guess I’ll see you later ok babe?” he said kissing Ashley quick and grabbing his sandwich and a water and heading for the door.

“Bye.” She smiled as she finished making her own sandwich.


“Spill it…now.” Angel said as she heard the door slam.

“Spill what?” Ashley said innocently taking a seat at the table.

“Oh come on.” Angel raised an eyebrow at her. “You come to me last night telling me you wanna do it, then ten minutes later you disappear with Matt and don’t show your face again till after noon.”

“And you came down here in his shirt that he was wearing last night and the two of you looked way to lovey-dovey.” Marissa added.

“Yea. So spill it.” Angel grinned at her.

“There’s nothing to spill.” Ashley tried to contain her blushing but she could feel her cheeks turning red.

“You’re such a bad liar c’mon were your best friends now did you do it or not?” Angel shoved her playfully.

Ashley just smiled up at the two. Their eyes grew wide in shock.

“Oh my god you did!” Angel squealed. “What was it like? Was it good? Did it hurt?”

“Chill out!” Ashley laughed at her. “It hurt a little at first but after a while it was ok. I dunno it just felt right. I can’t really explain it.”

“Wow. I can’t believe you actually did it.” Marissa said still in shock. “Eww and with my brother.” She laughed.

Ashley shook her head laughing.

“Look you guys can’t make a big deal about this, we said we weren’t gonna tell anyone.” She looked at them seriously. “You can’t tell anyone else…not even Kim and Kelly.”

“We promise.” They both said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Matt made his way down to the basketball courts and saw David and Jason sitting on the bleachers. He walked over to them and took a seat next to them.

“Hey if it isn’t Mr. Stellar. Finally joining us, huh?” David said tossing a towel at his head.

“You guys just got down here chill out. You could have woke me up if you wanted me here on time.”

“And risk Ashley killing us for waking her up? No thanks.” Jason laughed. Everyone knew Ashley was never a morning person. Matt just laughed shaking his head and taking a swig of his water.

“So I didn’t see you much last night.” Jason raised an eyebrow at him.

“So?” Matt shook his head at the stupid face Jason was making.

“Dude c’mon it’s written all over your face. Every one knows you two went upstairs together last night.” It was now David’s turn to shoot him a look.

“What me and Ashley do when we’re alone is between us.” He said firmly but couldn’t keep the grin from forming on his face.

“No way!” Jason shoved him. “Ashley? Little Miss Perfect? She actually went for that??”

“It was her idea.” He laughed. “And you really need to stop callin her that, she hates it”

“Duh. That’s why I call her that.” He laughed. “Dude I still can’t believe it…”

“Well forget about it fast cuz if she finds out I told you she’ll kill me.” He warned them.

“No worries buddy.” David laughed.

“My little Matt…growing up so fast.” Jason teased pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

“You’re such a loser man.” Matt shook his head laughing. “Let’s just go play ball.” He said as a court opened up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The girls talked a little more and then decided to lay out by the pool waiting for the boys to come back from playing basketball. Ashley was floating on a lounger in the middle of the pool when she heard her cell phone ringing over the blasting music. She slowly paddled herself to the edge and looked at her phone rolling her eyes.

“Why is he calling me?” she groaned seeing AJ’s name flash on the caller ID.

“Who is it?” Angel asked from her float.

“The evil brother.” She sighed before picking it up. “What do you want?”

“Well hello and nice to talk to you too.” He laughed.

“What do you want?” she ignored his sarcasm.

“There’s been a change in plans.” He informed her.

“Meaning?” she rolled her eyes wishing he would just get on with it.

“Mom just called to let me know they’re coming home early. Apparently there’s a bunch of spring break kids down there and they haven’t had any peace and quiet.”

“And this has anything to do with me because?”

“Can you cut the sarcastic crap?” he said aggravated. “She’s gonna be home tomorrow afternoon. Deal was you come home and clean the house before she gets here.”

“No. Deal was I cleaned the house on Saturday. It’s not Saturday yet.”

“That was the deal when mom was coming home on Sunday. Plans change so deals change.” She could hear him getting more annoyed and couldn’t help but laugh.

“It doesn’t work like that.” She shot back. “You messed up the house you can clean it.”

“Oh no kiddo. You don’t call the shots, I do and I’m giving you two hours to get home and start cleaning this place up or mom will get full details of what you’ve been up to.”

“Whatever…” she sighed and hung up the phone.

“What was that all about?” Marissa asked.

“Apparently my mom is coming home sooner then expected so I have to go home and clean the house now.” She groaned. “So much for our big party tonight. We were having so much fun.”

“Do you think the house is that messed up?” Angel asked. Ashley didn’t even answer she just looked at her. “Yea, it’s that messed up.” Angel laughed.

“I guess I should get ready to go back home.” She sighed getting out of the pool. “I’ll try my best to get done soon enough to come back and party tonight.”

“You don’t think were gonna make you do that by yourself do you?” Angel looked at her like she was crazy. “If we all help it will get done in no time.”

“Yea. With the six of us we could be done in a few hours.” Marissa said as the two got out of the pool.

“I wouldn’t wanna ruin your day. This is my problem I gotta deal with it.” She smiled at them.

“You have no choice. We’re helping you. Let’s get ready and go get the boys.”


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They arrived back at the house about forty-five minutes later. Ashley walked in and her jaw dropped at the disaster area in front of her. There were empty cups and plates everywhere, a mountain of dishes in the sink and junk everywhere.

AJ walked down the stairs when he heard the front door open. Ashley looked at him as he walked into the living room. He looked so different. He looked tired, drained and pale and he had circles under his eyes.

“What happened to you? Get hit by a bus?” Ashley raised an eye brow at him. AJ ignored her question and walked to the front door grabbing his keys.

“I’ll be back in three hours, I have to go into the studio. Make sure the house is clean by then. Have fun.” He said dryly and left at that.

“What is up with him?” Angel asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it.” She sighed and looked for the cleaning supplies everyone would need. She grabbed herself a garbage bag and started throwing away the cups and plates.


About five garbage bags later all of the garbage was picked up and the floors had been cleaned. Ashley had turned her attention to the bathrooms, not wanting her friends to take on the nastiest job, while Angel and Marissa started cleaning the kitchen and the boys carried all the garbage bags to the dumpster.

When she finished the bathrooms she started to clean the upstairs rooms. The only room that had been really messy was AJ’s. She was hesitant at first but she decided to clean it up so he would have nothing to complain about, besides it gave her a reason to snoop around a little.

She threw all the dirty clothes into a hamper so she could wash them and then grabbed a garbage bag to throw out all the junk that had accumulated. There was a small brown paper bag sitting on the dresser next to a small mirror. Not sure if it was garbage or not Ashley peeked into the bad shocked at what it held.

“Guys. Come up here!” she called out to Angel and Marissa.

“What’s up?” Angel asked walking into the bedroom Marissa in toe.

“Is this what I think it is?” Ashley said emptying the contents of the bag. Inside were a few smaller plastic baggies filled with a white substance.

Angel’s eyes grew wide.

“What is it?” Marissa asked.

“I think it’s drugs.” Ashley said staring at the small bags in shock.
Chapter End Notes:
yay im back hehe hopefully i'll be able 2 update as often as I have been but its Midterm time. updates soon!