- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok, some of you may recognize this because I stated it a long time ago and then decided to write it as an OF instead, but it just keeps bringing me back to fan fiction. It's just such a Nick Carter story to me I guess. lol. Anyhoo, Hopefully switching it back to Fan Fiction will give me the motivation I've been looking for with it.
Love Potion Number 9

Prologue:

There are five different kinds of love, each symbolized with a different color rose. The most commonly known would be the red rose. Red symbolizes passionate love, an earthly or sexual love and is a favorite among men.

The next most well known would be the yellow rose. If a man gives you yellow roses you may not want to get your hopes up too high because yellow represents platonic love. It’s a symbol of friendship, understanding and true companionship.

You also have your pink roses. That is your romantic love. It’s a very tender and gentle love, the type of love you hope to have the first time you fall.

Then there’s the orange rose. Orange represents joyful love. Orange can be very fun. It’s a happy love, light, and bright. The type of love that makes you want to dance your way through life.

And finally, there is the rose of purity, the white rose. The white rose represents the greatest love of all. It represents spiritual love. It’s the kind of love you can only achieve when you’ve experienced all the other kinds of love. It is pure, eternal and unconditional, the type of love that is only truly achieved when you’ve found your soul mate.

Most people in this world believe that true spiritual love does not exist, but there is one story that proves the theory. Greater than even Romeo and Juliet. That would be the story of the notorious bad boy Nick Carter and his blushing bride Stacey, and it begins with an old gypsy, by the name Madame Rue, in a little shop down on 34th and Vine, when she sold a little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine.