- Text Size +

She’s biting her lip and once in a while she says my name “Jack…oh Jack.” her head falls backwards and I can finally see everything I‘ve been wanting to see. I lick my lips as she moves up and down on me. Maybe she wasn’t a virgin after all. She’s riding my dick like it’s for a rodeo show and I’m about to explode.

I grab on to her hips and help her, fuck she’s good. Just like I always imagined her and she’s a loud one too, she’s been moaning and groaning and calling out my name, ever since I dipped into her. “Jack…Jack…”

“Jack” My eyes jerk open and I find myself looking into her eyes, I’m breathing heavily and my heart is beating full blast “Jack jeez, what in the world were you dreaming?” she smiles, looking down towards junior “I told you it was the dreams…having to take a piss, my ass.” she smirks, placing the tray on my lap.

Junior is fucking up lately, he seems to have a mind of his own. Bastard. “Sorry, the bastard has a mind of it‘s own and for your information I wasn‘t dreaming.”

She shrugs “It’s fine…and normal. Guys are horn dogs. Look I’m sorry, didn’t have much time to cook right now. A sandwich will have to do, with potato salad.”

I look her up and down as I swallow hard and lick my dry lips. Wow, that was so fucking real. “Thanks…this will do.” my breathing is going back to normal, along with the beating of my heart. “Did you eat already?” Did I just ask that? Why would I give a shit? Well I asked already, can’t take it back.

Her face lights up “Yes…thanks for asking. I’m going to hop into the shower, I’ll be back to check on your booboo.” she gives me a smile and walks out as I stay chomping on my sandwich. Not even five minutes later there is a knock at my door. “Come in…” I holler, putting my tray on the table, assuming it’s her.

“Hey…” Nick mumbles, I can tell that he’s a little hostile and doesn’t like me one bit. Of course I could give two shits. The feeling is mutual.

Nick is this pretty boy, with his flannel shirt tucked in his pants with a buckle of a wild horse and a black cowboy hat over his blonde hair. He’s got a piece of straw in his mouth and he’s looking at me with fury in his blue eyes.

“What’s up!” I nod and he stands closer to me “Did you lose something?” I can’t help being an asshole to him, I don’t like the way he looks at me.

He bends down and gets in my face. I’m keeping my cool, I have to here in Greenville. I can’t blow my cover, so I have to act like any other normal man. “I want you to stay the hell away from her. Why don’t you just get the fuck out of here. I know your type, you just drive by this town…fucking up whatever is in your path and then you leave.” he stands back up.

“Wouldn’t it be the kids decision if I stay or not? What you like her? Look I don’t want any fucking problems, I’m not interested in her that way. She’s just a kid, look I’m just waiting to heal and I’m getting the hell out of here.” I’m surprised at how collected I sound and normal. Usually I don’t use words, just actions, it’s not so bad. What the fuck is happening to me?

He doesn’t say anything else and storms out of the room, slamming my door as hard as he can. He can break it for all I care, it’s not my shit. Damn I’m bored, I can’t even play with my gun or plan out my strategy. I wonder if Richardson’s ranch is nearby or if this shit is it? I really got to do this job, or Don will lose all faith in me.

The hours gradually pass and I find myself frustrated, angry and bored. I can’t think of my plan for finding Kevin. Maybe I should ask someone in town or Crystal. No, I don’t want to ask her, cause she’s so nosy, that I can already hear the hundred questions that will come with her answer. I have contact with no one else, Nick would tell me he’s in china, just to get me the fuck out of here.

My bed is littered with paper airplanes, that I made out of a whole notebook that was in the drawer. I aim them and let them glide, they crash instantly. Cheap planes! Just as I let one go, her head peeks in and it crashes into her hair. “NICE!! You have nothing better to do…I see.” she giggles.

I look her up and down, she’s wearing a lacy cami and matching shorts, and some ugly fuzzy boots. After checking her out, I see a book in her hand, a kiddy book. I nod, this is insane, me Jack D aka Skullz is going to be read a kids book, by a kid. That’s something I never saw myself doing. “What else can I do…” I mumble.

“Look I know that this might…uh make you feel unmanly….and well…I thought I would…read you a book. Dr. Seuss’s ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ it’s a really funny one. I’m sorry, my dad doesn’t have any adult books.”

She’s already used to my answers, I can see she’s ready for me to send her to hell and back. “It’s cool I guess.” Was that me answering so nicely? Someone has stolen my mind. I want that shit back.

With a bright smile she goes to the other side of the bed and sits next to me, her shoulder touching mine. “Alright…” her back resting on the headboard and her legs curled up, to her chest. I watch as she opens the book, but my gaze keeps creeping over to other places.

“I do not like them here or there…I do not like them anywhere…”

Although once in a while I hear the words she is saying, and the book isn’t really long, I find myself staring at her. I watch as her mouth moves with each word. The way her long eyelashes flutter each time she blinks and I can’t help but smile, every time she giggles at whatever she is reading. I fight the urge to run my hand over her bare leg, the urge of grabbing her and fucking her so hard, she will never forget me.

“Jack…did you like it?” she waves the book in my face.

What book? Oh right, “Yeah it was good…it was about green eggs…right?” I can tell there is something on her mind. She’s pressing a finger on her knee and watches as it turns white and then back to its normal color.

“I wanted to apologize about Nick. He’s just overprotective like dad. I heard what he said…” she pauses, staring at her knees “Erm…you really think of me as a kid? Are you really leaving as soon as your better?” she gazes at me with eager eyes.

I feel a sudden jolt of electricity through my body as I stare into them, I’m not sure what the hell that was, but I hope it doesn’t happen again. “Look kid…” I start, but she cuts me off.

“Stop…” she chokes and tears start streaming down her face “I’m not a kid…stop calling me kid.” she covers her face.

I’m fucking speechless, usually I walk out of the room before anyone starts crying so I don’t have to be forced to do anything I don’t want. Like hug or whatever else you do, when someone gets all sentimental. “Alright…Crystal, I’m about ten years older than you and well I got shit to do here. I can’t just…lay here all the time. It‘s fucking boring!”

Wiping away the tears she sniffles “Well, there is always visiting the horses or the lake…you would like it there…”

I’m feeling bad again, like I’ve caused this unhappiness of hers. I’m not sure why? I shouldn’t give a rat’s ass. Who the fuck am I, for someone to cry over. I’m just some murderer. A name. A shadow. Psh a nuisance. “Uh…listen don’t cry alright. I still have two more days. Speaking of days. Where in the hell is my car?” I raise my eyebrows and give her a nudge.

She smiles and wipes away the tears, I’ve got to admit that I had a strange feeling as I watched her cry. Like it hurt to see her in pain. I got to get the hell out of here, before this gets worse. “She’s in the shop still, you wrecked her pretty bad, they had to order a new motor. It doesn’t come in till next Friday.” she yawns and places the book on the nightstand.

I begin to count the days. Holy shit! That is a whole week away, I don’t think I can wait that long. If this is ugly now, it will only get worse, for both of us. I stare at the ceiling, wanting to have the strength to get out of here. Then again I’m not leaving without my Sheeba, she’s all I got. “Well I guess I better get some sleep. I’m tired of doing nothing. You must be hella…” I stop mid sentence.

She’s curled up, facing my direction, her hands nestled under her cheek and she’s sound asleep. Damn she’s beautiful. I run a finger over her cheek and lips, then spread out the blanket and let it fall on her. I reach over and turn out the lamp, and just sit there watching her sleep.