- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter, sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy on my end. I won't leave you hanging anymore, so go on and read it already. lol
The day was here for me to go to Florida with Nick. He called me a while ago to let me know he was coming to get me. I took that time to get my stuff together. Nick and the guys had left the hotel and were headed to the airport.

"Guys we gotta make one quick stop...." Nick said as their van pulled off

"Nick we don't have time we gotta go." Brian spoke up

"This won't take long, I told Dee we would pick her up."

"Why? Is she coming with us?"

"She's coming with me back to Tampa."

"She's going with you?"

"Yeah she is, her and Alexis."

"How long?"

"Not sure, she can stay as long as she likes."

"Alright." Brian leant over his seat to tell the driver the address that Nick gave him.

Meanwhile I was at the house getting ready, well I was ready but I still had to dress Alexis. And thats not very easy when she won't stay still. I sat her on my lap and started putting her shirt over her head as the phone rang. I didn't bother to look at who it was I just answered it.

"Hello?"

"Deanna?"

"Matt, what do you want?"

"I wanted to see my daughter."

"Oh now you wanna see her?" I put her arms through the sleeves "You weren't saying that a few months ago."

"Yeah I know, but I wanna see her."

"Well you can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not going to be here."

"And where are you going?"

"I don't think thats any of your business."

"I think it is my business if your taking my daughter somewhere, now where are you going?"

"I'm visiting a friend if you must know. Why are you calling me out of the blue saying you want to see Alexis?" I asked as I layed her down on the couch to put on her pants

"I just want to see my daughter, I haven't seen her since she was born." "That isn't my fault, you walked out on us remember? I don't want you coming back into her life just to leave again. I can't do that to her Matt, I just can't." I sat her up as I put on her shoes and tied them.

"Just let me see her, please?"

"Matt no. I..." I was cut off by the sound of a horn honking "Look I gotta go my ride is here." I quickly hung up not wanting to be bothered by him anymore.

I heard the doorbell ring, grabbing Alexis I made my way to the door and opened it to see Nick standing there.

"Hey, ready to go?"

"Yeah just let me get my bags and her carseat."

"Let me." Nick grabbed my bags and the carseat

"Aren't you sweet."

Nick just smiled at me as I picked up Alexis and my keys, heading out the door.

"Got everything?" Nick asked looking at my bags in his hands

"Yeah I think I'm good." I said as we made our way to the van "Hey guys." I said as AJ slid open the door for me

"Hey babe." AJ said grabbing the carseat that was now in my hand. I climbed in and strapped Alexis in then sat down. Nick followed behind me moments later

"Come here." Nick said sliding me across the seat to sit closer to him wrapping his arm around me "Get comfortable it's gonna be a long ride."

I smiled up at him as the van pulled off. It wasn't that long of a ride like Nick had said. Well talking to the other guys helped the time go by.

Now the plane ride was another story, that was a long ride. But it wasn't too bad, I'd never been on a plane before this trip. I smiled as I looked around me. Brian and AJ were playing with Alexis, Kevin was on the phone, Howie was, I'm guessing he was laying down cause I didn't see him, and Nick was playing a video game. He was so cute when he concentrated. I walked over sitting next to him.

"Hey, whatcha playing?"

"Hey...nothing now." He paused the game to look up at me "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, do you want another player?"

"Sure here." He said handing me a controller. I took the controller from him as he started it up again.

"Hold on, your doing it wrong." He paused the game and scooted closer to show me the correct way to do it "You gotta do it like this."

"Oh..." I looked up at him then, I just loved his eyes

At that moment it felt like we were the only two people on that plane. He looked at me a while longer before leaning in kissing me softly, I didn't pull back. The kiss was sweet and sensuous at the same time. I leaned in a little to get us closer. His hand came up to rest under my chin, as I grabbed his arm deepening the kiss.

Brian glanced over wondering why we were so quiet. He looked over in AJ's direction and whispered "Hey AJ."

"What?"

"Look...," Brian said pointing at Nick and me

"Awww how cute, the first kiss."

"Yeah..." Brian smiled at the sight of his friend and his new girlfriend, it was good to see him so happy.