- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay guys, I just wanted to say a quick thank you for keeping up with Good Girl Gone Bad, because, it's coming to an end *wheep* there is only one more chapter left and then the Epilouge, then, bang, end of Good Girl Gone Bad, so please enjoy these last few chaps! Thank you all again.
A single tear slid down her face as she zipped the contents of her bag tightly inside of its purple fabric holder, she glanced around at her old room, so many memories held here, the sleepovers when she was a young teenager, all the movies were watched in here, all the nights she danced with her friends, so, so many. She had everything packed, her clothes, her toiletries, her purse was full, now all she had to do was say the hardest thing, goodbye.

She had to bid goodbye to everyone, her father, her siblings, Daisy and Cici would be hardest in the hardest in her family, since she was so close to both of them, Cici her twin and Daisy, the sister she always had the overwhelming desire to always protect. Alex, her cousin, more like the older brother that was always around, the over protective one, even more than her absent bothers, it would be so different to not have him talk to her face to face, comfort her when she needed it, and give her guidance, weather she wanted it or not. But the hardest one she would have to say goodbye to, was Nick.

Ah, Nickolas, you have defiantly given me a very emotional ride these past six months, but would I have it any different? Absolutely not. She would miss everything about him, his big, huge pools of blue, his sandy color hair, his strong arms, perfect smile, the way he made her feel and even the way she felt when his name came up and even when she thought about him, she felt tingles run all over her body. The way he voice sounded in different situation; the sad, allusive voice, the angry animalistic tone, the caring, sweet melodic tone, and, last but certainly not least, the voice she was going to miss the voice, his.

After placing the bags at the entrance of the house, right in front of the stairs, she walked through the whole, empty, house, everyone of the bedrooms, the game room, the kitchen, the living room and the whole front and back yard, all the memories, good...and bad, all pass my all to quick, all to soon life sand flows through the hour glass like a rafting river. She found the walls of the living room staring to spin, and her knees feeling like liquid, causing her to land on the leather sofa, her elbow resting on her kneecaps and she cried her eyes out, washing all the memories, the laughs, the kisses, the hugs, the everything, away, another chapter of her life was over. A very, very, diverse chapter.

She was so absorbed in her own thoughts, she failed to hear the doorbell ringing, it rang twice, but it took a hard knock on the door to make her jump at the realization. She ground loudly and annoyed, she wanted to be alone, she kicked anyone out of the house so she could absorb the memory, before they picked her up to take her to the hotel, before the early 10:30 in the morning flight tomorrow morning. She stood up abruptly and walked swiftly to the door, she walked toward the door and sung it open, expecting to see someone of her family, showing early to take her to the hotel. She was naturally and totally shocked to see him, the bright, beautiful blue yet sunless sky, shining down on his head, her breath was sucked in deep inside her when their eyes locked. What was he doing here?

“Nick?” She asked, to assure herself she wasn’t day dreaming.

“Yeah, it’s me, how are you feeling?” He asked, she stood aside and he entered the house, well the coat room anyway, there was an awkward silence between the two, both staring at each other with an undeniable look of smouldering passion and misunderstanding between them both. “Leigh-Anna? Are you alright, I asked are you feeling better?”

“Uh...yeah, yeah I’m a lot better thanks. Um, Nick...what...what are you doing here?” She stumbled over her words, the butterflies multiplying by the second.

“I just wanted to see if you were alright, and getting a move on, and as I can see, you have, leaving tomorrow huh?” He asked casually, entering deeper into her house, his mood shifted just like that, first he was nervous, now he was acting like he was impressed that she was leaving?

The tone he used himself made a jabbing pain thrust into her ribs, shattering all of her insides. “Uh...yeah, I’m leaving for the airport ten tomorrow.” She answered quietly.

He whirled around, smirking a sickly and painfully slick smirk, almost an absolutely purely evil one, making her entire body turn watery and weak. “Well, this was a very short and menacing visit, ready to go?”

Menacing ? Is that what he thinks of me and our time together?” The very thought made her eyes almost water, she used her hand to swipe a quick hand to run through her hand, bending a finger the slightest angle to wipe the tears away. “Ready to go where?”

“To the hotel, your family decided that I would be your transporter to take you to the Comfort Inn.” He stated, his eyes turning colder by each passing word.

“Did they now? Well, I’ll be right there.” She replied, her voice triumphant, staying strong and hard.

“Get a move on!” He said coldly, brushing past her, the cold air whooshing through her, her hair blowing backward behind as he walked past her. She shook her head, utterly confused, even more than she already was, what was he on? He’s acting like a complete asshole now, and for what? What did she do this time? She sighed hard took one final walk around the house, letting even more years splatter down her face, messing her eye make-up around the bottom rims of her eyelids, she gathered herself together and pulled her three bags out the door, shutting the memories that were sealed inside the house, behind.

She stepped outside, and look ahead into the windshield of the big dark Blue truck Nick was placed in, she could’ve sworn his head and placed on the steering wheel, but he must of heard her shut the door, his head snapped back up, and it took only a moment for him to change his expression like changing a shirt, from an unreadable one, to a rock hard one. She sucked in a deep breath and shut her belongings in the steel compartment in the tail of the hefty truck. Lifting herself inside she fastened her seatbelt and looked out the side window, refusing to look at the man she loved. Nick sighed hard, sounded like a thoughtful one too, as he revved the engine and took off out of her driveway and into the busy highway. As the scenery flashed by, it made her huff a quick chuckle, it made her think of, what seemed to be, life, no matter what situation you could find yourself in, no matter how time passes by, slow or fast, you always wish you could go back and relive, even if it ended in pain.

“Okay, were here.” Nick broke her thoughts, she angled her head and found herself looking at the huge sky scraper, she sighed and got out of the truck, advancing toward the giant building as Nick took his turn to take the bags, after they registered her into the hotel they walked up to her suite. She whirled around and found herself staring into her eyes once again, only this time, there was no space between them, both of their chests were touching. “You going to be okay?” He asked, the care shining through once again.

“Damn it Nick! One minute, you’re showing up at my door all sweet and caring, then, you’re expression and voice is stern and cold, and now, you’re all caring and sweet all over again, it’s like a woman on PMS!” She flipped, finally frustrated to her breaking point. “Please, just tell me, are you...happy to see me leave?”

He shook his head swiftly. “No...actually, it’s just the opposite, I don’t want you to go Leigh-Anna, but what I want...isn’t important right now, you’re future is the main thing. I guess I just didn’t want to think about you leaving...and when I seen the bags in the front of the house, I guess the reality and surrealism of it all hit me. Hard.” He admitted, inching his face closer to hers, sweetly brushing his lips over hers, covering them ever so lovingly.

“Nick...what about Jan, I know she’s in the picture, and no matter much I demise it or not, I’m going to be away for a very long time and weather she’s the one or not, you need someone there for you!” She breathed, pulling away from his warmth.

“Jan isn’t important right now, okay Leigh-Anna? What’s important is...” He paused, something had to be killing him on inside, by the look on his face, he was having a hard time speaking the words that needed to be spoken. “What’s important is what I need to tell you, because if I don’t get it out now, I doubt I’ll have the balls to say it anytime soon...”

“Alright then, what is it?” She spoke softly.

“I love you Leigh-Anna, I really do, and the scary part about it is... I’ve never felt this way about a woman before in my life, ever. And I may not know much, but, when I heard you were in the hospital after the club, all I could think about was Incomplete I’d be without you.” He admitted to her, kissing her after his sweet admission, Leigh-Anna slinked her arms around his neck, she knew he had Jan, but what they shared didn’t even come close to what Nick and herself shared, even though this was wrong, very utterly wrong, she didn’t care, she needed to feel whole, one last time.

“Leigh-Anna, is there anything I can do for you before tomorrow? Anything?” He asked, he looked at her strangely when she took his hand, swiped the card and entered the room, pulling him inside.

“There is one thing Nick.” She said nervously, playing her fingers.

“Don’t be scared Leigh-Anna, whatever you want you got it!” He soothed, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a secure, tight embrace. But the whim whispered into his ear in reply, he had to give in, no matter how wrong and twisted it was.

“Make love to me Nick.”