- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My very first fanfiction!!Hopefully you will like it:)) Please let me know what you think!!
THE BREAK UP


“Fuck!!” I shout , as unbeliavable as it is , I did swear the most precious thing in my life.

“Baby, there is an explanation.” He speaks calmly.

“Fuck Jason, you cheated on me, in front of my eyes remember. Its over, ok? Its too much for me, I deserve so much better.” I shout again, its getting more and more louder.

“Baby-.” He touch my shoulder.

“Dont you ever try to touch me,again, ok? I hate you.” I yell, pushing him away from me. I dont want to believe in my own Words. Why is that happening to me? Why now? Where can I go now? What do I do now?

“Fine Michelle.” He said.

“Leave and dont ever come back to this property.” I bump the door to his face. Again, what do I do now? We ve been together for almost three years. I spent my three years for what? For him? Fuck me. I hate myself as much as I hate him. How could I ve been so blind? I have all this clues , my true friends were kept telling me the truth. But all I thought was, they were jealous of our relationship. I didnt see, how manipulative, how selfish, how ignorant he was besides he cheated on me, in front of my eyes. I would have known better. Of all guys in this world, why did I choose him? Why did he choose me? Yeah, he had this sweet rock musician charm. He was like a child, an unresponsible child. He was unfaithful. Thats his life and its inevitable. A girl like me should have known the basic rules about relationships .Firstly, dont date musicians!! Secondly dont fall in love with rock stars!And thirdly, dont trust someone who has groupies all around himself.

I suddenly realize that the phone was ringing;

‘Hello’

‘Hey Jenny, this is not a good time for me to talk’ I sniff deeply

‘Honey, are you ok? What happened?’ She talks concerned.

‘Me and Jason. Its over. I broke up with him. I saw him. You were right about everything.’ I sniff again, and tears coming to my eyes. I dont want to cry. No, I’m not gonna cry. He is not worth it.

‘Really? Oh my god, that son of a bith!!’ She yelled.

‘You were right Jenny, about everything. I dont know what will I do..’

‘Its sad that I was right about this. I didnt want to be right about it.”

‘Yeah but you were-’

‘Hey, why dont you come over here and visit me, baby? It will be good for you. I’m sure we will have so much fun.’

‘I dont think its a good idea’

‘I think its the best idea I’ve ever think of. You need to retire yourself from there. You dont need him anywhere near you, besides I’ve known some friends who will dying to meet you. Its gonna be fun, pleaseeee’ She insists like a kindergarden child.

‘Jenny-‘

‘No Mich, you need to come here, I’m dead serious about this. I will go online and set you up on the first plane.’ She cuts my words

‘Jenn its too soon’

‘What I cant hear you, ok, I will call you soon. Bye!!!’ She hungs up the phone.

Jennifer Warner as in Jenny has been my best friend since the elementary school. Of course we have ups and downs like in every friendship but we ve been still survive from that. She wanted to become an actress and thats why she moved 2000 miles away from me. However she ended up being unsuccessful in her career on the other hand while she was doing shitious jobs to pay her rent she met the love of her life. Nick Carter as in Backstreet Boys Nick Carter. I didnt meet him yet. I didnt have the chance to meet him though, I was with Jason all the time. He never let me, visit my friends nor any of my family members He didnt like my friends as much as my friends didnt like him. So I didnt have the opportunity to see Jen for a while.
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!