- Text Size +
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

May be I m a little bit overwhelmed. For the last past hour, I was just swinging around in this huge bed. I still didnt sleep well but at least its much more comfortable than my very own bed, my bed reminds me so many memories but this one is brand new for me.

“Good morning lovers,OK, I’m not looking so please change your positions” I joke while covering my eyes with my hands.

“Hi” An unrecognized raspy voice speaks.

“Oh, hi” So I was a little bit stupid, wasnt I?

“You must be Michelle, hi again” He smiles while shaking my hand.

“Yeah and you must be ..ıhmm..” Nick told me his name last night Shit, he is the the tattooed one so his name must be Howie or AJ. I dont remember his name clearly. Which name belongs to the tattoed one? He is looking at me directly. Ok he wasnt the latino one. Why didnt I look at the internet before I came here. Shit. Think Michelle think

“Its Alex” He snaps, smiling.

“Yeah Alex.” I nod..Ok, this isnt the AJ nor the Howie. But he must be in the group, I saw him before.

“So Alex where is my lovely friends?” I ask while sipping the orange juice.

“They went to shopping half an hour ago but I’m here for you” He glanced at me, smiling. OK, he clearly has a charming smile. And those eyes, what was I thinking, again?

“For me?” I ask curiously.

“Yeah, Nick told me that this is your first time in LA so I was thinking may be we can go sightseeing” He looks definitely charming. Same old story, Michelle goes for the bad boy.I need to quit this, its becoming a regular habit of mine.

“Well thanks for your kindness but I think, we should stay at home, I mean I should stay at home. The lovers insisted on throwing a party here tonight so I better get preparing something to eat ” I respond, after I sighed heavily.

“I dont think, you can do that” He grins.

“And why is that?” I roll my eyes. He gets more and more charming in every second.

“Dont get me wrong, I just think that its gonna be hard when you are willing to feed 20 people.” He smiles.

“20?”I ask loudly, more like a yell.

“Maybe 25 or 30” He laughs.

“What?”

“What can I say, we have a big family.”

“But Jenn told me-”

“When it comes to Jenn, you never know, but I guess you had known that” He snaps jokingly.

“Whatever, but somebody need to taking care of the foods so since they were letting me stay in their house, I think I should take care of that.”

“The catering service is on their way” He rolls his eyes this time. Can anybody tell me , why is this Alex guy has in need to answer my every sentence??!God!

“Catering?”

“Lifestyle of the rich and the famous” He jokes.

“Hiring a catering for a welcoming party??” I need to take a deep breathe again. “Interesting.” I add.

“I’m gonna be there too so I’m sure you will like it.” He scoffs.

“Narcissist, are we?” I goggle.

“Honestly, you dont seem like a egocentric person” He responds, flashing his eyes.

“Teasing the strangers?.” I roll my eyes

“Are you a stranger?”

“Its-Its up to you” If he keeps looking at me like that then I dont think I m gonna handle this stranger thing ever again.

“Up to me?” He asks curiously.

“Clearly.” I tell him while standing up from the chair and starting to wash the dishes. I need something to distract me from his eyes.

“Ok” He nods.

“So Alex , you are in the band too, right?” I ask, I should change the subject.

“Yeah.” He laughs. “Nick told me that you mixed me with Howie. So let me ask you something.Are you an alien?” He asks jokingly.

“I mixed AJ with Howie, not you with the Howie. And I’m not alien. I dont know whats up with you guys but the music world doesnt revolve around you.” I answer annoyingly but his laughs turning into hysterical attacks and I dont really know whats that funny to make him laugh.

“ OK, Michelle, let me ask you something.” He asks between his laughs

“Go on” I’m really mad at this guy.

“Whats AJ mean?”

“What?” I roll my eyes.

“AJ refers Alexander James” He snaps. “ Its really nice to meeting you.” He adds.

“How could I knew that?”

“You seemed like a clever girl.”

“And you seemed like a gentleman.”

“Ouch, that hurts”

“It better be” I roll my eyes.


Jennifer’s pov

“Guys I’m home!” I shout while entering the home.

“We are in the kitchen” AJ shouts back at me.

“Hey whats up?” I ask to both of them. From what I ve seen in Michs eyes something is up.

“Nothing, I’m gonna go get change.” Michelle responds fastly and then headed to the stairs.

“JJ, I d left you alone for just an hour and so what did you have done to Mich? She seems quiet angry.” I ask curiously to AJ.

“Believe me I didnt do anything. Anyways where is Nick?” He ignores me easily.

“You dont run away easily with this. Answer me, what did you have done to my best friend?” I ask furiously.

“I said I didnt do anything. How can I do something without knowing her? Seriously get over yourself. Arent you a little over protective?” He rolls his eyes.

“Ok, may be I’m a little bit over protective of her but you see, there s a reason for me to be. She had heartbroken, thats why I invited her to stay here for couple of weeks. She needs our support.” I tell me

“I swear I didnt do anything wrong. We are cool, nothing happened. I didnt do anything. She didnt do anything. We were just teasing. Actually I like her.” AJ answers me relaxly.

“Dont!” Yeah, I guess I practically yell at him.

“What?” He asks loudly His eyes were flashing. “ Please dont tell me that I’m not allowed to like her. You need a chill, girl, seriously.” He adds while rolling his eyes crazily.

“No you arent allowed. She doesnt need something like that. Look J, I’ve known you for a long time and I’ve known her for almost of her life-”

“Hey baby, hey J” Nick cuts my words while entering the kitchen with the shopping bags.

“Hey honey.” I kissed him on the lips.

“ What were you guys talking?” Nicks asks blankly.

“Oh nothing, your girlfriend just told me that I not allowed to like her friend so-”

“What?” Nick asks dumbfoundedly while staring at me curiously.
“Nothing honey, really” I smile at him while wrapping my arm around his belly.

“Ok.Guys I’m leaving you alone now, I ll be here at 8ish, ok?” AJ asks.

“Sure dude. See you soon” Nick answers.

“Hey J, behave yourself tonight ok?” I ask him

“Yeah, right” He rolls his eyes.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the responds:) You girls made my day!!!! Hopefully you will like this chapter too. So please let me know what you think!!