- Text Size +
MICHELLE, MY BELLE

OK, from what I ve seen on Jenn s eyes, I was in need to change my outfit. She was wearing a black mini dress with the heels and I was wearing jeans and t shirt with a comfy flip flops. But its not my fault, even though I was the fashion stylist one here , she was the one who looks like a super model all the time.

“Babes what you have on your mind?” She asks calmly.

“Ihm.. Nothing” I tell.

“If this is about AJ-”

“Oh, not at all. He is cool.” Yeah, even though I wasnt getting along with him, it didnt mean that we are cool. I used to guys like AJ, I once was dated with one of them for almost three years, right?

“OK, he can be annoying sometimes but he is actually more than cool, he is a super nice guy.” She tells me

“Yeah I get that. Honestly, I have something on my mind rather than him, what can I wear tonight? That wasnt clearly the best idea to throw a party here hon, I told you.” I roll my eyes.

“You can pick something from my closet if you want” She asks gentally.

“Ihmm no, I guess I ll be fine.”

“OK, whatever you want.” She smiles and leaves me alone in the room.

------------

Seriously, its 7 pm so I need to hurry cause I think, the guests will be here in any minute.But my phone starts to ring.

‘Hello’ I answer the phone.

‘ Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand.’


‘Jason, what the fuck?’ I yell into the phone, this had been the worst fucking thing that ever happened to me after we broke up. He sang my favourite song. He is clever though, he always do the right things to caught my attention.

‘Mich, I miss you, where are you baby?’ He asks, ignoring my furiosity againts him.

‘Jason, I told you, do not ever call me again!! Its over!’

‘Baby, if you ll just give me a second to explain everything-’

‘No Jase, I’m not giving you a damn second.What were thinking, you!-‘ I was just about to say some words but probably Jenn and Nick heard my yell cause they were storming in the room and Jenn took the phone away from me.

‘Look Mr. Rockstar, you selfish, ignorant, arrogant, son of a bitch!! Do not ever call this number again or I will sent you the hell as soon as I can, ok?’ And then without waiting his answer, she hung up the phone

She hugs me and then I burst in tears. I was hiding and refusing this pain in my heart for a long time and clearly its too much for me.

“You know what we can do right now?” Nick asks a little while later.

“What?” I ask, a little embarressed about myself.

“I think I know” Jenn tells me sweetly. “Come on honey” She speaks while squeezing my hand and leading me to her room.

“What are we doing in your room?” I ask curiously.

“We are gonna give you a makeover so you can feel good about yourself. Tell me, how many days since you havent been sleeping at all?” She asks sincerly

“How -” I roll my eyes

“I’m your best friend and also even if you used the best concealer for hiding this” She points at my eyes “I would still understand that” She adds with a smile.

“Yeah, since the break up.” I nod.

“Ok, so I’m not jumping into your business cause I’m sure, you ve known what you are gonna wear and do to yourself more than me , but I’m willing to give you my stuff so you can use whatever you want, ok ?”

“Yeah, thanks” I sniff.

“And dont cry over for that jackass, please” She hugs me again, “I will be waiting you in the living room, Howie and Leigh are here.”

------------
I look at the mirror for the last check, yeah, I look fine, actually more than fine, I look beautiful. Heading to the stairs, I saw the most incredible thing. ‘He must be Bailee’ I thought to myself. I was getting along so good with the babies and kids since I have a four years old sister. He is sitting with his nanny and playing with the ‘playdohs’.

“Hey, you must be Bailee” I speak.

“Whow are you?” He asks, goggling on me.

“I’m Michelle, nice to meet you.” I introduce myself, smiling at him.

“My mummy doesnt let me speak to the strangers.” He tells me.

“Your mom is right, but I’m Jennifer s friend so I’m not a stranger” I smile at him and his nanny while stting next to him.

“Youw wanna play with me.” He asks wonderingly

“Of course” I tell him while took the red one and starting to make some flowers with it. I told both Jenn and Nick for almost hundred times that I m not in a party mood so if I need to do that then I found my new friend.

I didnt quiet notice the time I’m spending with him until Jenn came upstairs to looking at me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Jenn asks, curiously while rolling her eyes.

“Aunt Michelle and I are playing with the playdohhs!! Look Aunt Jenny, what we had done.” He speaks for me, showing the flowers we made together. He is just 4 years old and he is that kind of gentleman. He is absolutely adorable.

“OK, sweety but your parents and your uncles waiting for Michelle to come.” She speaks to him sweetly while looking at me angerly.

“OK, will you come later, pwwwease?” He asks with a wondering eyes.

“Of course sweety” I nod, standing up from where I sat.

------------

“Well hello there” AJ speaks first. OK, I was just broke up with my boyfriend of three years and now I’m finding this guy attractive. Very odd.

“Hi” I just roll my eyes.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Leighanne” A blond woman shakes my hand.

“Oh, you are Bailee s mother, I just met him, he is adorable.” I tell her sincerly.

“Yeah, I hope, he didnt cause you any trouble.” She asks jokingly.

“No of course not honey, our son is wonderful” The guy next to her speaks, so he must be Brian, I saw him before too.

“Yea exactly, you must be Brian , nice to meet you” I shake his hand...


------------

About half an hour later, I’d met all of Jenns and Nicks friend. We were sitting at the backyard of their house while eating some snacks, listening to the guys conversations and playing some old and new tracks from Nick s Ipod.

“God, have you listening to your own music?” I ask jokingly at Nick , once the song “Everybody” starting to play.

“Why? Is it a crime that I enjoy my creation?” He asks, rolling his eyes.

“I was just kidding Nick” I speak apologisingly.

“So Michelle, then tell me what kind of music do you like?” AJ asks ,staring at me from where he sits. Its not first time though, he was staring me since the begining. He made me feel gigglish.Damn.

“Oldies, especially sixties, seventies genre, rock n roll but I also listen jazz, soul, rap.. I mean I dont have any real type when it comes to music.” I tell without looking at him.

“Any spesific groups?” Leigh asks, wonders

“Hmm, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones and the Beatles.” I chin.

“Oh , just like in the Beatles s song, Michelle my -”AJ starting to sing but

“AJ, can you give those tissues?” Jenn cuts his words.

“Ha?” AJ stares at me while the fucking tears again fullfilling my eyes. I hate this song!

“Tissues?” She asks repatedly.

“Oh, ok” He nods while Nick immediately changes the subject. Thank god for them!


------------

The night still going on perfectly. Actually, I was in a little bit shame because I wasnt thinking clearly and I hadnt thought that this welcoming thing was a good idea but it turn out to be what I was looking for. I was able to make new friends, chilling and having fun.

After a while later, guys starting to insist on getting in a pool while the girls denying to joined them. Jenn was the only one who likes the idea so she jumps into the pool without changing her clothes. She is just a little bit tipsy just like the others and nobody minded her reaction at all. “I love this weather” I thought to myself while wishing that Jason wouldnt had done what he had done to me so I would actually enjoying myself with the others.

“Hey you there, lonely girl” AJ teases me again. OK, the tension between us werent like that before but still we have some interesting chemical.

“Hey” I welcome him softly.

“So, what are you doing here, sitting by yourself?” He asks while sitting right next to me.

“I’m just watching”

“Annnnd??”

“Thinking??”

“Abouuuut???”

“None of your business.” I giggle.

“Well ,that was close” He jokes “Seriously, are you sure, you are ok?” He asks curiously while staring at me with those big brown wonderful eyes.

“Yeah, its just, I mean, before I came here, I had just experienced one of the most hurtful things and its still hurting me deeply.I dont know what did I do wrong though” I tell him, after taking a deep breathe without realizing the tears running on my cheeks.

“Hey, I’m sure, whatever it was, it had nothing to do with you” He caress my back.

“You dont know that, Even me, I dont know that. He used to sang me that song like I remember as it was just one minute ago. He told me that he fucking loved me and I believed him. But after what I had seen in my very own eyes, its just hurting me. I hate myself that I didnt see whats in front of me of all that times.” All of a sudden , I start to tell him everything. He gives me that sincere look like he understands what I had been through. “May be I wasnt good enough” I add, sighing.

“Dont ever think like that. From I’ve seen, I mean, what I ve feel, you are incredibly funny, intelligent, beautiful” Ok, tell me thats not happening, tell me that his face doesnt get close to mines “ sexy in some ways” He smiles “ provocative and challenging woman” I need to say something, I need to stop this.Think Michelle think!!! “ And thats what a men all wishes for” He adds, smiling charmly. I can feel his warm breathe on my face. I feel dizzy, he makes me weak to my knees.

“Hey guys!!” Jenn shouts at us. Thank god!! If it werent for Jenn, I was about kiss him. And thats not what I was willing to do. Surely he has this charm but I m just a trash right now.

“Thanks AJ” Finally I speak, getting up from where I sat and heading to the pool.
Chapter End Notes:
Here it goes for the another chapter:)) Please let me know what you think :)))

Probably my grammers suck at this chapter, so I will be edit as fast as I can:)