- Text Size +
An hour later at my house:

I lay on my bed singing along with No One Else Comes Close To You.
“No onee else can make me feel the way you doooooo.. You’re a special boy to meeeeee.. And you always be eternallyyyyyyyyyy..” I stop singing because my cell phone started ringing. I saw Vanessa’s name on my cellphone.
“Hi Vanessa!” I said picking up my phone.
“Hi destiny, uh, Can you come over my house? I want you to meet someone?”
“Who?”
“My cousin. He just moved from Virginia and he’s going to start at our school on Monday. My mom wants me to take him out to meet some people.. But I don't know nobody but you so I was kind of hoping you know.”
I knew what she was saying. Vanessa was a real sweet girl, but she was so shy! She was also really beautiful , but because of the thick glasses and clothes she wears nobody notices her.
I got a idea..
“Vanessa.. How about this. You and your cousin come over to my house. And I’ll call my friends and I’ll introduce both of you to them ok?” I had a great I idea in my head.
I was going to give Vanessa a make over. And after that I’m going to hook her up with AJ.
“Uhm ok, we’ll do that.” Vanessa agreed.
“Vanessa, do you own a pair of contacts?” I asked her this because her glasses were really thick.
“Actually I do. I just don’t wear them because I don’t like to put them in and out”
“Well bring them to my house. And I want you to come alone… Can you come to my house right now ? Without your cousin.. And than lets say about..” I looked at the time it was 7:45 “…9 you can go back and pick him up.”
“Uhm ok…” she agreed. She was sounding really confused “I’ll be there in 10 min.”
We hang up and I get all the things I need for Vanessa ready.

1. Eyebrow archer
2. All my make up
3. My hair straighter
4. Jewelry (that I don't wear that often and won’t miss)
5. Clothes( that I just bought and wasn‘t planning to wear )
6. Shoes and heels

I sat all this stuff down on either my desk, bed and floor. I called Leighanne, Kristen, Brian, Nick , Leigh and AJ and told them about tonight and if they wanted to come. They all agreed and I told them to be here at 9.15. After calling everybody and getting everything ready I hear the doorbell. I walk downstairs and open the door. It was Vanessa, after hugging her I rushed her into my room. I couldn’t wait to start.
We get in my room and Vanessa sees all the stuff. “What's all this for” she asked looking around “Its for you..Im giving you a makeover.“ I explained. Vanessa reacted really enthusiastic and sat down straight away. “Let’s begin!” she agreed happily.
“First let me pick out a outfit for you.”
We start going through the mountain of cloths and we find the perfect out fit for her. We found a pair of matching heels aswell and after that I started on her make up. While I was applying eye shadow to her eyes I asked her “Why haven’t you wore make up before?”
“To be honest, I don’t know how to put it on. My mother passed away giving birth to me and my dad never tried to settle down with any one, So I never really had a woman to help me with these kind of things”
“ I’m sorry about your mom.”
She gave me a smile and I finished her makeup.

“Where are your contacts?” I asked. She pulled a little case out of her pockets. I went to my bathroom and washed my hands. I came back and put them in her eyes for her cause I didn't want her to see how she looked yet. After putting the contacts in I started on her hair. It took me awhile to finish her hair but I loved the end result.

“Ok! I’m done Vanessa! Now go and change but DON’T look in a mirror yet.”
I left the room so Vanessa could change comfortably. I waited for about 5 minutes and knocked on my door. “Are you done Vanessa?”
“Yeah, come in!” She yelled. I walk in the room and see her. She looked amazing. It was a total makeover and it was like she wasn’t even the same person anymore. I walk into the bath room and get my full body length mirror and bring it in to my room. She looks at herself and I see a tear slip from her eye. “Ah don’t cry, you’re going to mess up you’re makeup” I joked. I hand her a tissue and she dab at her eyes. “Thank you so much Destiny . This means so much to me. But why did you do all this for me?“
“Because you’re my friend. And I love to make my friends happy.“
She turns around and hugs my tightly .
“Thank you Destiny , you’re the bests friend I’ve ever had”
I was so happy with her reaction. I made her happy.. And that made me happy.