- Text Size +
Paris's point of view


I lower my face down to the glass mirror and sniff the white cocaine thru my nostrils. I left me face back up and start rubbing my nose. "Wow that was some good shit." I talked to myself. I hurry up and wipe my nose with the sleeve of my shirt and slid the glass mirror back under my bed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I grab my cell phone and pretend I was on the phone. I watch as my room door opens and my moms head pokes in. "Hey, let me call you back later. My mom is home. Ok Bye!" I hang up the phone on nobody. "Hi mom." I said trying to hide the fact that I was high. "Hi honey. I just wanted to kiss you goodnight." my mom said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I looked at my mom and smiled. I really loved her. I bet she would be really disappointed if she finds out that I'm using the same drug that almost ended her life. My mom used to be on cocaine really bad. She went to rehab and she thankfully cleaned up her life. We live in a great house now, we have food in the fridge everyday and she can afford to buy me nice clothes. Like I said , she cleaned up her life pretty good but she forget one thing.... Help me clean up my life.

Vanessa's point of view
Today me and Chris didn’t go to school. Chris’s twin sister Cassandra is coming to town. I can’t wait to see her again. She’s really something. She’s a inspiring model and always looks her best. I really want to show her the new me. Hopefully she’ll love it as much as I do. I looked around and saw Cassandra standing to pick up her suitcase. She didn’t see us. “There she is” I said pointing to Cassandra. I start running towards her and as I did I screamed “CASSIE!!!!!!!”
We hugged and she did with her brother Chris aswell. “Wow Vanessa. You look amazing !” she complimented me. I blushed a little and thanked her. We walked to the car and started talking about all kinds of stuff.