- Text Size +
I was sitting in my last class of the day. I looked at Nick who was sitting next to me drawing something on his notebook.
He looked really cute, but I was trying to forget about him. I mean he’s still my best friend but I don’t want to like him anymore.
I was dating somebody now who really liked me. Chris is a amazing guy and he appreciated me.
I turn away from Nick and look out the window. I was in such a daze that I didn’t hear the bell ring.
Somebody hit me in my arm and I turn around to see Nick standing next to me.
“What?” I asked. He looked at me and smiled “Baby, the bell rung.” I look up and see everybody walking out the class room. “Oh.”
I stand up and me and Nick walk out of the class together. Nick walks me to my locker and I was putting my books in there while we were talking.
“What was on your mind? You didn’t even hear the bell ring?” Nick asked. I’ve always been completely honest to Nick and never lied to him so I told him the truth.
“I was thinking about you.” He was about to reply when I saw Paris slowly sinking up behind him. She gives me the ‘’ssst’’ signal so I don’t say anything.
She close her hands over Nick’s eyes and whispers in his ear “Guess who?” I looked at Nick and he was smiling like a damn fool.
“This got to be my sweety” he replied as he turned around.
He hold Paris by her waist and they get really caught in the moment. I didn’t see a reason for me to stay so I just walked away.
I was walking down the hall when I hear Nick call my name, but I didn’t turn around. I just continued walking.

I walk out the building to my car and I see Vanessa standing there with some girl I haven’t seen before.
“Hey Vanessa.”
“Hi Destiny, I want you to meet my cousin Cassandra.”
“Hi Cassandra, nice to meet you!” I said as I greeted the new girl.
“Nice to meet you too, Destiny. I’ve heard so much about you. My brother and Vanessa talk about you all the time.“
“Ah really? I hope good things” I joked. She just nodded and laughed.
“So Cassandra, me and Vanessa had plans to go to the mall today. Do you want to join us?” I asked the new girl.
“Yeah I would love too, by the way you can call me Cassie.” she answered.

All of sudden I feel someone wrap their arms around me and they move my hair around my shoulders and kiss my neck.
“I see you met my sister” I heard a man voice saying in my ear. I turn around and give Chris a kiss back.
“Yes I did, we were about to go to the mall. You want to join us?” I asked my boyfriend.
Chris shook his head “No thanks, I’m about to go play basketball before the dance tonight.”
“Oh really? Who are you playing with?” I asked curiously.
“Howie, Brian , AJ , Kevin and Nick.” he answered and gave me another kiss on my lips.
“I’ll pick you up tonight at 8 babe.” he said one more time and then left.