- Text Size +
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered sleepy.
"I knew you weren’t up yet! That’s why I called you. Wake up or else we're gonna be late for our first day of school baby!" A man voice answered.
I hopped out of my bed running towards the bathroom "Damn Nick, What time is it?" I asked nervous. I heared him laughing on the other side of the phone "Don’t worry baby, we still got 2 hours left. So go ahead take a shower and I'll be there in 1,5 hour." "Thank youuuu Nick, I love you!" "I love you too!" he answered and hung up the phone.

I walk to the bath room and turn the shower on thinking about my best friend Nick.
Just from the small things we do, like the phone conversation me and him have, made people assume we was more then friends.
20 minutes later I get out the shower I wrap a towel around me and walk into my room. I put a bit of lotion all over my body and then pick out something to wear.
I grab my purse, my note book and cell phone while I walk downstairs to the kitchen.
I had 15 minutes left until Nick came and picked me up for school.
As I walk into the kitchen I see my two brothers Kevin and Howie eating breakfast.
We all go to the same school. Why the hell didn’t they wake me up?

"Were you guys planning on waking me up?” I asked my brothers. "Nope" Howie answered without looking up from his cereal. "Yeah we figured that our brother in law would of called you" Kevin continued. Just when I was about to replay and tell them that Nick was not his brother in law, I hear a honk outside. I didn’t even bother to answer them anymore and I just walked outside to Nick's car. I open the door and get in. Even though he was my best friend he was very very sexy he had the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen. Sometimes when he talks to me I just get lost in his eyes.. As if there hypnotic.

I shook my head and looked at Nick "Was it too hard to get your butt out and open the door for me?" "Yes it was, It’s way too early to be a gentleman." he grinned.
"So you hyped for the first day of school, baby?" Nick asked.
"You know what I was thinking about the other day?"
"What?"
I couldn’t help but smile. "Remember the first day we met in the 6 grade?" I said while pointed at him. "I told you not to call me baby and now 6 years later, you still call me that!" I laughed. Nick started smiling and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You know you will always be my baby."