- Text Size +
20 : My man !

I wake up to my alarm going off. I get out of my bed and take my shower.
20 minutes after I get out of the show I look thru my closet for something to wear, but I couldn't really concentrate.
I was thinking about last night at the dance when Nick told me about what I said all those years ago.
He seriously still remembered. He had me gone silent for a minute, and just when I was about to say something Cassie came up saying she was ready to go.
I was happy she came , because I really didn't want to get into that with Nick. I didn't want to love him anymore.
I got dressed and did the whole makeup/parfume routine. After a while I step in the car and start driving to school.
I got out of the car once I arrived and start walking to the building, I heard someone call my name. I turn around and it was Chris.
I smile and walk towards him. I hug him tightly and we kiss. Everytime I kiss Chris it start to feel more and more right.
We walk into school together slowly because he was still limping.
"How is your ankle baby?"
"It’s getting better."

He kissed my neck and we continued to walk. I see the whole group standing by the lockers.
We walk towards them when I see Nick and Paris start to kiss. I honestly didn't know what happened.
I don't know what came over me, but something in my brain just snapped.
I threw Chris's arm away from me and I start walking full speed towards Paris and Nick.
All my friends saw me coming and they must have seen the pissed of look on my face because they all moved out of my way.
When I reach a kissing Nick and Paris, I push Paris really hard. I watched the shocked expression on her face as she slides across the floor.
I couldn't control myself and I didn't know what happened, but before I knew it I screamed at her.
"Why the fuck are you kissing my man?" I yelled.

The whole school goes silent. Everybody just stares at me when Chris speaks.
"She wasn't kissing me Destiny.. She was kissing Nick.
That’s when reality came back to me. Nick wasn't my man... Chris was.
I look around me as everybody looks at me like I’m crazy. I watch Nick as he goes and helps Paris up.
Tears start to sting my eyes and tears slip over my eye lids and fall on my cheeks. I did the only thing I could do.
I turn around and I run thru the silent building with everybody looking at me. I make it out of the building and hop in my mom’s car and drive home.
I start running up my front steps and I unlock the door. I run to my room, lock my door, lay down on my bed and start crying.