- Text Size +
I walked inside the restaurant hand in hand with Chris. I looked around and was quite impressed by the style of the restaurant.
It looked like a good place. Just when Chris wanted to walk to the reception I hear a woman voice calling me.
A voice I hated “Destiny wait.” I turn around to see Paris and Nick.
For some reason Nick looked like he didn’t want to be here at the moment. “Uhm Hi Paris.” I responded dryly.
Chris cleared his throat and managed to say Hi in a whisper kind of voice.
This was a really awkward situation but thankfully a waiter walked towards Paris and Nick .
“Are you ready to be taken to your seat or will you be joining them?” the waiter asked.
“Oh that’s a great idea, yes we will be joining them!” Paris excitedly answered. I couldn’t believe my ears.
This was not the way I had this evening planed.
Nick and Paris sit down at the table with me and Chris and all I could think is ‘this was about to be one hell of a night.’
The waiter hands each of us a menu and walks away. Nick opens his menu and he basically covers up his whole face.
“So how come I didn’t see you at school today, Destiny.“ Paris asks with a fake smile on her face.
“I didn’t feel well this morning” I shortly replied. I was ready to go home.
I did not want to sit here the whole evening with Paris who’s ‘’pretending’’ to be nice. Chris saw the look on my face and leaned over to me. He turns my face towards his and kisses me.
When he finally broke the kiss I smiled and wiped some of my lip gloss away from his mouth.
I look towards Nick and see him dead staring at me. I turn my eyes away from him and take a big sip from my glass of water.
The waiter comes back to our table and asks if we are ready to order. Chris turn around to me “What would you like ?”
“Uhmmmmm can you order for me?” I smile. Chris turns back to the waiter. “I’ll have the chicken and uhm she will have the fish with..”
Nick cuts Chris off by mumbling something. “What did you say?“ Chris askes him.
“I said she’s doesn’t like fish” Nick replies. “Oh well than she’ll have the shrimp.” Chris continues.
Nick cuts him off once again “She’s allergic to shrimp.”
“Oh well than she’ll have the chicken aswell?” Chris looks at me to see if its ok. I nod and let him know its good.
The waiter turns around to look at Nick. “What about you sir?”
“We’ll both have the chicken aswell.”
The waiter leaves and everybody is quiet as hell. I couldn’t stand the silence. “So this is nice, huh.” I smiled and picked up my water.