- Text Size +
Kevin’s point of view
Me and my baby Kristen were sitting on the couch messing around a bit. We were home alone and so I was trying to take advantage of that. Just when I was kissing her neck the phone rings. I assumed it was my mom. I picked up the phone but heard another female voice.
“Hello?”
“Hello , This is the Elizabeth Maria hospital and I’m calling for Destiny Hope’s parents or guardian.” the woman said.
“Uhm our mom is out of town but I’m her big brother” I said getting a bit nervous
“ Well I’m sorry to tell you this, but Destiny and a male friend of hers have been in a terrible accident and we just wanted to inform you so you can come over to the hospital.”
My heart started beating faster when I heard those words come out of her mouth. I didn’t even respond. I just threw the phone away and screamed to Kristen that we have to go NOW. We ran to the car and called Howie in the car.
“Howie come to the hospital now! Destiny has been in a car accident” I told my brother and straight away after her I called Brian. We get to the hospital and see Howie, Leigh , Brian and Leighanne coming at the same time. We all get out of our car and start running in the building to the front desk. I see a woman standing at the desk.
“Uhm I got a call about my sister, she has been in a car accident” I said still shaking.
“You’ll have to tell me her name sir” the woman replied.
“Destiny Hope.” The woman looked in her computer.

“She is still in surgery. You’ll have to wait until the doctor comes out and talk to you.”
We all sat down at the waiting room. A silence was building up and everybody was just praying for her to get better. All of sudden I see Brian standing up.
“Didn’t you say that the woman that called you said she was with a male friend?”
“Oh no ! She was with Nick” Howie yelled.