- Text Size +
Destiny’s point of view.

I told my sister to leave me alone because I wanted to be by myself. I even told the doctor not to let any visitors inside not even my mom. I wanted to be alone and just cry… cry until I didn’t have any tears left. I can’t believe Nick is gone. I wont believe it because Nick would never leave me. He wouldn’t do that to me. He always said he would stick by my side no matter what and Nick never broke his promises. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I assumed it was the nurse but when I turned from my side to face the door I saw it was Jane coming in. Just seeing her face was enough for me to break down and cry. She started crying as well as soon as she saw me.
We were holding on to each other and I hugged her tightly.
“Why..Why did he have to take him? I miss him already“ I cried out loud.
“I know..I know.. I miss him too. Not my son god.. Please not my son.. We both loved him very Destiny. And we will always continue to do that.”

Hours Later.

Before Jane left she told me that Nick’s funeral was tomorrow. I couldn’t even go because I was stuck in this stupid hospital for at least another week. I can’t even say goodbye to him…

Paris’s Point Of View.

I was trying to go in and see Destiny but they wouldn’t let me so I just sneaked in.
When I walked in her room it was dark. The light were switched off and the curtains were closed. I guess she was tore up about nick. When I looked closer at her bed I could see a balled up figure rocking from side to side. “Destiny?” I whispered making sure it was her. The figure just kept rocking so I walked to the windows and open the curtains. I could see Destiny’s face. She was awake and crying. I walked towards her.
“Destiny are you ok?” “No ..What do you want?“ she answered me but continued rocking. “Um I just wanted to see how you were doing and talk to you before I leave.”
She finally looked at me for a short second. “Where you going?” I looked down to the floor and whispered “Rehab” “Rehab???” Destiny frowned. I sat down in one of the chairs in front of her. “Yeah I uhmm I am addicted to cocaine and I’m trying to straighten up my life. “Oh.” was Destiny’s short answer and she went back to rocking herself. I stand up ready to leave as I walk to the door. “Im sorry If I ever came in between you and Nick Destiny, but I loved him too.”
Vanessa’s point of View

I was trying to get in Destiny’s room when I saw Paris walking out of her room. I wondered what she was doing here. “What are YOU doing here?“ I asked her when she got close to me. “I came to say goodbye” she answered. “uhmm humm How come you can get inside and the nurses wont allow me in?” “I snuck in” Paris explained.
She told me how she did it and so I did the same thing. It worked. I got into Destiny’s room and see her all balled up. One curtain is open with the sun shining tru.
I walk around her bed to her. She was laying on her side just looking into space. I felt so bad for and Nick’s mom Ofcourse. They were both just torn apart. I sat down in one of the chairs next to Destiny when she starts crying all of a sudden. I grab her into a hug.
“I I I mi mi miss hi him soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh” she cries not even able to talk. “Don’t cry babe. Its gonna be ok…. Nick is in a better place” I tried consoling her. “But I want him heree… with meeeeee” I didn’t know what to say so I just hugged her and rocked back and forth with her untill she fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Destiny’s point of View

Nobody came to see me today because everybody went to Nick’s funeral. All day I just cried.