- Text Size +
A Week Later:

Today I get to go home........to be honest I really didn't care where I went because Nick wasn't gonna be there.
I haven’t been able to eat the last couple of day… all I could think about was Nick.
Je was all I’ve ever wanted and all I’ve ever had and just when I thought we were going to be together and have a great future God took him away from me.
My mom keeps telling me I shouldn’t blame god but it is HIS fault !! He could have prevent this from happening. He could have given him a future. So it IS his fault. Why shouldn’t I blame him?

My mom came inside and smiled at me. “You ready to go darling?”

I grabbed my plastic bag with my stuff in it and we walked out the hospital. As soon as I stepped in the car and my mom started driving , I just stared in front of me.
Every place I saw were filled with memories of me and Nick. I started crying again.. It seemed as whenever I wiped my tears away more tears would fall down.

“Baby are you alright?’ “Yes ma , im ok” I whispered “Darling if..” I interrupted my mom. “Mom IM OKAAYYY” I lied.

I could tell I had hurt my mom’s feeling. I didn’t want to but….. I didn’t know what I wanted.
When we arrived at the driveway all my friends and family were standing there. They all hugged me and welcomed me home. I sat down with my friend for a bit but it wasn’t like it used to be.
Nick wasn’t here.. I felt so empty without him.
I sneaked out of the house without telling anyone anything. I needed some fresh air.
The sun was shining but to me everything was dark. I started walking without knowing where I went.
Before I realized I arrived at the cemetery.
I didn’t know where they burried Nick but I just followed my heart. Suddenly I arrived at a big tombstone.
It said :

IN LOVING MEMORY OF

Nickolas Gene Carter

January 28, 1980 -SEPT.15 1999


I started reading the stone and just fell on my knees.
I rested my head on the tombstone and started crying
”Nick Why ? Why did you have to leave me... WHYY !!!! Didn’t you know you are my everything. You are the only person that I’ve ever love. Didn’t you know that NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE TO YOU?”
While I was crying I started singing sofly..

No.......one else comes........closee ....to you.........
n..o.......on....ee ,,make..ss..mee feelll...the way....you ...do
You were a special.........boy to ...meeee..
And....you..will........always be.......eternally..........
Every...timeee....i......ho........ld.....yo...u.......near....

q95;
I started crying louder.. because I realized I wouldn’t ever be able to hold him near anymore
q95;

You...alway......s....saii...ddd...thee...wor...ddd...ii...lo......ve.....to...he..ar
Boy with....just ...one..touch...
yo...u..ca..nn...do...so much...
No One else comes closee

“Nick no one will ever ever come close to you. I promise you.
I love you and I will always and forever love you”

THE END