- Text Size +
I walk out into the hall way with my eyes sting with tears. I was holding them in. I don't know why all of a sudden I was feeling this way. And why was I being Jealous of Paris? it wasn't as if I wanted Nick only for myself. My thoughts got interrupted from someone grabbing my waist and turning me around. It was Nick. "Don't touch me, Nick." I said while pushing him away. I turn around to walk away again but he held his hands firm on my waist. He pushes me up against the lockers and puts both of his hands on the side of me so that I couldn't escape. "What?" I asked without looking at him."Im sorry." he apologized.
"Nick, you just called me a bitch in front of the whole class!"
He let out a deep breath and looked at me "I didn't call you a bitch, I said you were acting like a bitch."
"Yeah well, it was still in front of everybody!"
Nick looks me straight in the eye "I’m sorry, baby." he said quietly.
"Oh now you do call me baby?" I laughed "You didn’t call me baby in front of Paris!"
"Oh!! This is what this is all about? About Paris?"
I looked down and stared at the ground. "No." I said lying.
"I didn’t call you baby like usually because I probably wasn’t paying attention. I didn’t even notice." he explained "Now say you forgive me, baby."
I looked up and faced the guy who I say is my best friend. The guy that knows everything about me. EVERY single thing. And I don’t know why but it took some new girl to come along to make me realize that I didn't want to be just his friend any more. I wanted to be his girl. I love him so much. And I don’t think I would love anybody else like this. "Nick you have beautiful eyes." I smiled.
Nick started laughing "Does that mean you forgive me?"
I nodded and kept staring in his eyes. He gave me that smile.. That smile that would melt every single girl. I don't know what happend but I felt weak and strong at the same time. He gave me a safe feeling but I was scared aswell. I noticed that Nick kept coming closer.. Before I knew it our lips almost touched. Just when I wanted to lean forward I heared somebody clearing their throat. We turn to look on the side of us and we see Paris standing their looking at us. As soon as Nick saw her he pulled away from me.

"Uhm the teacher sent me out here to see if everything is ok between you two, but well I see that is so.. So I'll just go." She turns around and walks quickly back to the class room. Nick turns back around to look at me and hits the lockers on the side of my head. I jump from the noise.
"Damnit!!!" He screams. He looks at me and without even saying anything he just walks away. Just when he makes it into the classroom the bell rings and I get lost in a crowd of students.