- Text Size +
I wake up to my alarm clock going off telling me to wake up it was time for school. I was still so sleepy because of the party yesterday. But I didn’t want to miss school. Specially since Nick promised me he would take me out to lunch today, and when it came to me Nick never broke his promises. I get out of my bed and hop in the shower. After taking a shower and changing my clothes I finished my make-up and walk downstairs. I see my brothers Kevin and Howie carrying suitcases outside and my mom walking out the kitchen.
“Whats going on, ma?” I asked looking around.
“Destiny, I told you like a week ago that I’m going to Tampa with Jane. We are going to visit some of her family in Florida.”
Now I remembered. My mom and Nick’s mom were also best friends. They planned this trip together ages ago. Going to visit some of Jane’s family and staying there for a week. I follow my mom outside and I see Jane sitting in the driver seat of her black car. I walk to Jane’s car. “Hi Jane” I smiled. “Hey! It’s my favorite daughter in law” she smiled back. I laughed a little and asked if Nick was still home or if he already leave for school.
“He’s not going to school today” she said “ He woke up this morning real sick so I told him to stay home.” My mom got in the car and I gave her a kiss and Jane as well. “Mom since you’ll be gone can I use your car PLEASE ?” I begged. Thankfully she approved and gave me her keys.

We wave goodbye and I walk to my mom’s car, I get in the car and go through my mom’s stack of CD and I find the one I was looking for. I start the car up and slid the cd in, I change threw the numbers and I hear the song I want. No One Else Comes close starts playing and I pull out the drive way and I start driving. Just as the song was ending I pulled in front of a house I know for years. I get out the car and walk to the front door. I start bamming real hard and after a couple of minutes the door was yanked open by Nick. Hr was only wear some black shorts. I really liked what I saw.
“What took you so long to open the door?”
Nick starts rubbing the sleep from his eyes and mumbles “I was asleep.”
He turn around so I follow him into his house and I close the front door. Nick walks up the stairs to his bedroom and I follow. We get into his room and he lays on the bed and get back under his covers and he puts the covers over his head. I look at him from his door way and I just smile. I began walking to his bed and before I get in with him I take off my boots. I lift the covers and get under them with him , I wrap my arms around Nick and he wraps his arms around me. He pulls my body real close to his. He finally opens his blue eyes and looks at me. I rub my hand over his forehead, He was super hot he was really sick. “Aww my poor baby is sick…. What do you want me to do for you?” I said in a soothing voice. “Well actually, I’m hungry.” He said smiling. I get out of his bed and walk to the kitchen and make him soup. I never liked seeying Nick sick.. And whenever he was I would spoil him.


Nick’s POV

See that’s the reason why I love Destiny. It’s because of the little things she does for me. She didn't have to come over here this morning to take care of me, but she did. If only she knew …if my mind would let me I would make her my girl in a second.. I loved her so much. But it wouldn’t. My heart on the other side has always said to me to tell her how I feel before somebody else got her away from me. But I never go for it because sometimes I didn't know if her feeling were true or if she was just jealous because someone else was taking my time from her. That's why I don't want to give her a chance because she has done this before.

Then there is Paris. I like her a lot and last night at the party when I ask her to be my girl she said she would think about it. She must of thought about it fast because she came back from the bathroom and just started kissing me and she said yes. I wonder if Destiny knew that me and Paris were together. Would she still have come to my house this morning? My thoughts get interrupted by Destiny. She walked into my room with a tray in her hands. “Here’s your soup!”
I sat up in my bed and I helped her sit the tray on my lap. I look down at the tray and it was soup and orange juice. “Where’s my soda” I pounted. She smiled. I love her smile. She’s so beautiful. “Orange Juice is good for you when you’re sick so drink up” she said. I laughed but before I could grab my spoon and dip it in the soup she did it for me. She blew on the soup like I was a baby, Cause it was a little hot. She put the spoon towards my mouth signaling me to open up. I did and I ate the soup. By the time I was done swallowing she had another spoon full ready for me. I didn't open my mouth this time… I just stared at her. “What? “ she said blushing.
“You know I love you, right baby?”
She smiled back “Yeah I know and I love you too… Now open your mouth!”