[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

 Rage.jpg Rage picture by AngelgirlDorough

 

 

 

 Rage can do many evil things so you need to learn to recognize it when it knocks in your door or in loves ones, so you can closed the door to Rage! The definition of rage is violent, explosive anger, furious intensity; a fad or crazed.  Raged or raging definition is to speak or act in violent anger to move or spread with violent force... [LLat.rabia]. 

 That's the right definition for rage but text books do not explain to you that rage all by itself is a disease and it can make you become a killer or a rapist.  So what happen when that rage is not really for you to bear?  Follow a killer-rapist to his doom or is it?

 


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Howie, Kevin
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 2837
Read: 1716
Published: 11/01/09
Updated: 11/01/09
Story Notes:

Rage

By AngelgirlDorough

©10-5-09

Disclaimer: This is my first try on a Kevin story where Howie is not the main character; but that doesn't mean, he is completely out of the picture.  It's just that he is not the male lead in this story.  I do not know any of the boys please remember this purely fictional and for entrainment only.  Also, I would ask do not take any part of this story because it's only mine and mine alone; well, if you do that is call plagiarism.  Make your own, start with an idea and your favorite person; which in my case, mine would be Howie...so have fun making your own story.  Now, enjoy the thrilling gruesome story plot as Kevin deal with the unseen.

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1388 words)

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1449 words)