- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok I had taken this one down too... but its back up please let me know what you think...
Have you ever had obstacles? I have and thanks to my beliefs and my well grounded family I have been able to surpass them all. Till this last hurdle I got…her name Josie Monticello. She by far has been my hardest hurdle, why? I am a very happy married man and father of one adorable little boy. I have always been happy with my decisions and my choices. Marrying Leighanne is something that I will never regret, she is my soul mate. Baylee is my living image and my pride and joy. Yet how can I explain Josie to you?

I know all of you have this fantasy you just know you can’t realize yet it’s in your mind. I guess Josie was that. Josie was the fantasy girl that in my teenage years I only dreamed of ever meeting. I didn’t go looking for her; it’s really just a coincidence that I met her… But now my mind is in totally confusion. See I love Leighanne and my heart will always belong to her. Yet here I am now battling a war that I just don’t know where it will take me.

I guess I should start from the beginning though. In case you still don’t know who I am, I am Brian Littrell, member of the Backstreet Boys. I guess you can say I had a choice to live the rockstar lifestyle, but because I just couldn’t see me doing so I did what was natural to me. I found a suitable wife with the same aspirations to mine…Leighanne. I met her in a video shoot we doing for our song As Long As You Love Me. It was an instant connection, her beauty only made it better. At first my other band mates weren’t so into me dating her but, Leighanne won them all. Finally I realized was madly in love with her and did the natural thing I asked he to marry me.

At that point some of my band mates were having troubles of their own so soon after my marriage we took a well deserved break of what maybe two or three years. I did my own solo album and started my family. Those were the best years so far in my life aside from Backstreet of course.

Finally in 2005, Backstreet was back with our album Never Gone. I couldn’t be happier, I was successful with my solo work and now I was back with my brothers doing it again performing. Baylee was growing and making me more proud by the minute. I was happy with Leighanne I could not have asked for a more wonderful companion. We had even talked about finally giving Baylee a sister or brother. It was just talk though nothing conclusive.

That tour will be one of my favorites; we all had grown up and really knew the mechanics in this industry. Yet still we loved what we did and excited with how everything had turned out we decided to do it and go back into the studio to work on the next album. That’s when I was hit with Kevin’s decision to leave; it hit me the hardest because he was not only my band mate but my cousin. I understood his decision though and the rest of the guys did too.

Now here is where my new crisis begins. Our album Unbreakable is released and we are introduced to tour crew. Yep, you guessed in it was the one and only Jose Monticello. Like I mentioned before I didn’t expect this to happen to me, I was happy with my life. I really didn’t see anything interesting when I first met her; she wasn’t someone I would even think to look at twice. She wasn’t my type a total opposite to what I would consider attractive in a woman. I honestly thought that AJ would consider her hot, she was definitely his type. I met her oblivious to what she would do to me in the upcoming months. I can remember clearly like it was yesterday when we got introduced.

“This is Josie, she will be the one in charge of wardrobe and makeup,” Rick our tour manager said.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Brian…” like always the first one to jump in and make a newbie feel comfortable. If I would have known then what I know now I probably wouldn’t have been so friendly that only made it harder….