Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: BINGO! Round Two!  (Read 29614 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: BINGO! Round Two!
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2008, 05:32:09 PM »

Yuck, night finals. :(   Good luck, Sarah!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »

I chose to take it at night. I just spent the entire day and last night studying...I wasn't going to take it until Thursday, but I just want it over and done with lol Thanks, Julie!

Okay, I'll see you all in the morning with the first set of Bingo words!
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2008, 06:10:04 PM »

Hijackers!!! ALL OF YOU!!! All this talk about school is reminding me of when I used to be in it and I'm going to have nightmares if you don't stop!

BINOG!!

(I'f Mare can practice, so can I!)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2008, 06:11:53 PM »

^ whoa looks like you need the practice! lmao :P

BINOG!!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »

LMAO I totally suck at this.  lets try that again, shall we?

B I N G O !!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2008, 06:15:51 PM »

LMAO that just cracked me up royally.

Much better!

we need a bingo off to see who can post if faster!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »

lol you'd kick my trash because I would type it and it'd come out "binog" and then I'd have to go back and edit my post.

and yes it cracked me up too, which is why I didn't go back and edit it cause I felt everyone should be able to enjoy my dyslexicness as much as I do.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2008, 06:19:42 PM »

LOL I wouldn't win either because I am the queen of typos when i'm not being the queen of fanfiction or the queen of Maremerica. I'm very busy.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »

lol yes, you are very busy. Being a queen is hard work. I hope you have lots of adoring minions (that are better looking than the groundhogs) to serve you grapes, bring you margaritas, and fan you with giant palm leaves when you overwork yourself.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2008, 06:28:57 PM »

Good help is very hard to find these days :(

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »

Hijackers!!! ALL OF YOU!!! All this talk about school is reminding me of when I used to be in it and I'm going to have nightmares if you don't stop!

BINOG!!

(I'f Mare can practice, so can I!)

All of this "Finals" talk is giving me nightmarish premonitions of the upcoming fall semester. I haven't been back to college in five years (so I procrastinated a little...what can I say) and recently decided on a whim that I was going to go back to school. *shivers*

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »

LMAO yes!

YAY for finishing finals!

You'll love it when you see it. lol

Yay Dee!

I wish I was done. I've got one in about a half hour, and I'm just so excited I could scream... :(

Yay!.

*squishy hug* Party at my house when you're done?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »

BINOG!!

Is this related to eggnog in any way?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »

I think we should all play a prank on Sarah and say we all got 3/3 tomorrow after she posts the words lol of course the prank would work much better if she couldn't read this thread. :P

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2008, 08:07:46 PM »

I think we should all play a prank on Sarah and say we all got 3/3 tomorrow after she posts the words lol of course the prank would work much better if she couldn't read this thread. :P

you could erase it and then just those of us who have seen it could do it...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13