Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: June picture challenge  (Read 34009 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: June picture challenge
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »

NO!!! Back away from the fluffy romance! lmao

well you don't want me killing people, you don't want me writing fluffy romance... what DO you want? Are you trying to drop hints that I should just stop writing altogether???
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »

well you don't want me killing people, you don't want me writing fluffy romance... what DO you want? Are you trying to drop hints that I should just stop writing altogether???

Ignore Mare, just keep writing lovely murder scenes  ;D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

we are so hijacking this thread... we should stop. maybe there should just be a thread about kelly murdering people in fluffy ways, next to the one all about choppage..
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »

hey, Mare, you have the same link posted for both Reb's and Steph's stories in that first post...

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2008, 04:43:32 PM »

aww yay to both of you girls! You both did a fantastic job! Where's the rest???? I want to see more!

I'm off to try and write one now. But I'm sad cause I never saw the 100hours thing...

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »

I didn't say no killing people. Kill all the people you want! Just don't kill my boys!! lmao kill their wives, maime their girlfriends... run over random unimportant people, just leave the boys alive. Is that to much to ask? You are not allowed to stop writing altogether. No one is!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

oops! I didn't realize that. Thanks for letting me know. I shall go fix it.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »

Oh and Reb, great job with your story as well. You both rocked this challenge! I hope some more people try it!! I am going to try my best to come up with something maybe tomorrow since i'm a free girl now!

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

I was just about to say, where is everyone else's response?! :( I know Saka and I can't be the only ones responding when this challenge has been in talk for quite some time, lol. I really can't wait to read more!! And thanks Kelly and Mare. ;D
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »

^ I agree! I hope more people run with this challenge especially since so many of you have said how much you love this picture! lol

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »

Haha, I think you threw them off with the three POV's. LOL, totally kidding!! It made the challenge a bit more challenging and funner (haha). I'm still trying to convince Selly to give this a go.
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »

I originally didn't have thge 3 POVs down for the challenge but then I ffigured every month i've tried to tie in the story of the month with the challenge and that was the best way to do it. I know it's a bitch to write in all five POVs since that's my story lol so I figured i'd be nice and do three. :)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2008, 05:48:12 PM »

Haha, from what I saw (which was only Saka's story), I think it worked out fine, if I do say so myself. Lol. Now... I'm struggling with the cringe worthy challenge, lol.
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

lol you did a great job.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2008, 05:49:54 PM »

I actually really enjoyed writing in the different POVs!  I thought that was an excellent rule, I'm glad you put it in there, Mare.  Because a challenge is supposed to be..well, challenging lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12