Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 66815 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Is that in my story? lol and I just said it out loud, did you hear me?

Yeah, it's:

“I know that you said, I heard you, I was just whatting because it made no sense.”

“Whatting is not a word.”

“Gee thanks Nick, I forgot you are a walking thesaurus...or should I say thersouiosness lessly.” He gave me the finger but I was quite satisfied with my witty comeback.

So how do you pronounce it? Please write it out phonetically, because it tripped me up for like three minutes before I gave up and moved on.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

It doesn't really have a pronounciation . You have to picture the scene and AJ mocking Nick and spewing out a random word. He gets his Sssss all bunched up so it's a few letters than some Ssss then a few more then some Ssss lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

I'm so lost. :-\
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

huh? Why are you lost?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster

It's spelt phonetically.

ther-sou-ios-ness-less-ly
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

It was just jibberish though, do you guys know what I mean? Can someone maybe explain it better to Dee? lol He just rambled a series of letters off in jibberish speak. Nothing to dwell over.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster

I know what you mean but even gibberish can be sounded out. It was just mumbled jargon that means nothing but you can still mimic it
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

hey if that makes everyone feel better hooray lol

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

YAY! lol I felt like throwing in the random yay again.

Sorry I've been such a bad Oprah...let's see...hmmm

You've said that you watched interviews and whatnot, which helped inspire a lot of the story. So...was there any particular piece of news about them that really helped give you a lot of juice for the story (besides the whole, we're getting back together part lol)?
Sarah

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Well, if it's gibberish, then I'll stop caring. lol Thanks for the phonetics though, Julilly. ;D
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

yup complete nonsensical jibberish lol :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

YAY! lol I felt like throwing in the random yay again.

Sorry I've been such a bad Oprah...let's see...hmmm

You've said that you watched interviews and whatnot, which helped inspire a lot of the story. So...was there any particular piece of news about them that really helped give you a lot of juice for the story (besides the whole, we're getting back together part lol)?

Probably a mix of two things. All the Paris and Nick stuff especially when that night club thing happened! And the interviews with Aj talking about his rehab experience and all the guys always saying how proud they are of him. Seeing those two boys going in such opposite directions was enough for me to get a lot of the drama worked up in my head.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

yup complete nonsensical jibberish lol :)

I feel better now. :)

I have a non-story related question. Have you found that giving smilies noses looks awkward when it's anything but a happy face like this :O)? I have taken this habit up on accident and I did an excited face one :oD and a crying face :'o( and people are telling me it looks stupid. :'(
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I enjoy making noses for my smiley faces. It says so much more when you take the extra few seconds to give the little guy a nose. :O)

lol

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....

^ I know! It's just so hard, because you know for me the easiest and most realistic relationship to write about was Kevin and Nick. Maybe he'll come back someday? lol

I sure like to think so! :D

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25