Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for July 2008 - If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ashley  (Read 19764 times)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....

May I ask when the next tearful update will be??? :D

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyAbu

^ If all goes according to plan, I expect to have the next chapter finished sometime Sunday or Monday (my days off). It's nearly 2/3 done. I've just been in the process of moving (we finally moved into our new place today and I'm hoping this is the last time we move for a long time), so my concentration for writing has been absolutely zero. But I'm trying my best. Expect an update soon! :)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Sweetness!!!!! I really hope all goes according to plan! :D

~Lenni~
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyAbu

You and me both. LoL. :P

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

When was the last time you updated Ashely? And how long does it usually take you to write a chapter of this story?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

*reads Mare's question and cocks an eyebrow as an idea goes off in my head* What does it take to get an update from you?! *ties Brian up and prepares to send him your way*
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

MonkeyAbu

When was the last time you updated Ashely? And how long does it usually take you to write a chapter of this story?

*blushes shamefully* The last time I updated was February 23. *hides*

The length of time to write a chapter of ITNC depends on what's going on in my life. Lately it seems like it takes me ages just to get a chapter written, but that's because I have had no concentration for writing lately, but I did get a writing spurt not too long ago, so I should be able to crank out the next chapter very soon.

MonkeyAbu

*reads Mare's question and cocks an eyebrow as an idea goes off in my head* What does it take to get an update from you?! *ties Brian up and prepares to send him your way*

Well, you do present a tough bargain- Ah shit, who am I kidding?! I will gladly trade an update of ITNC for Brian! ;D

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Care to share the B-rokster? Lol. You have him one week, & I'll have him the next? :D

~Lenni~

MonkeyAbu

Care to share the B-rokster? Lol. You have him one week, & I'll have him the next? :D

~Lenni~

Well, I suppose we may be able to work out some sort of joint custody arrangement. I dunno...I'll get back to you on that one. ;)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Well, I suppose we may be able to work out some sort of joint custody arrangement. I dunno...I'll get back to you on that one. ;)

Lol. Poor man is gonna hafta fly quite a bit back n forth - haha.

~Lenni~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Because you are taking such along time to write this story, have you changed anything from your original plot? Or have you just kind of stayed with what you always intended to do?

Do you know the ending already and how many chapters do you think there will be to go?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MonkeyAbu

Because you are taking such along time to write this story, have you changed anything from your original plot? Or have you just kind of stayed with what you always intended to do?

Do you know the ending already and how many chapters do you think there will be to go?

I have changed the whole story line from what the ORIGINAL original plot was, but I think I already mentioned that. Other then that it's been staying on the track that I want it to.

I've pretty much known how ITNC is going to end from the moment I started it. From what I was able to outline on paper, I'm guesstimating that there will probably be about 34 more chapters after the next one to be posted, give or take a few chapters. It all depends on how the rest of the story plays out.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Yay for 34 more chapters!!!!!!!!! Unless you meant 3-4 - lol.

~Lenni~

MonkeyAbu

^ Gosh no, it'd be impossible to sum up the rest of the story in 3-4 more chapters. LoL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7