Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for July 2008 - If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ashley  (Read 19755 times)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....

Phew! Lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Wow Ashley, so if it's going to take you 34 more chapters you better get writing! lol Otherwise your grandchildren might have to finish it for you!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MonkeyAbu

^ Grandchildren? Lets start with having kids first and we'll see how it goes from there. If I'm not done with ITNC by the time I have my first kid, then they can finish writing it for me as punishment.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MonkeyAbu

It would be one of those things where I'd be like, "Go ahead sweetheart. You just keep on cryin'. Because for every five minutes you won't stop cryin', that's one chapter you will have to write!"

Nah, for real though, I just need to get over the slump of the point of the story I'm at and things should flow smoothly. Right now, nothin' excitin' is really happenin', and I think that is part of my problem.

MonkeyAbu

I just figured I would briefly mention that I have finally updated ITNC. For those who have been following the story and might not have seen yet. ;D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Good for you Ashley! You know, I love the fact that for all the unfinished stories we discussed, at least they get updated once while they are being featured. Hopefully you'll keep it up now! lol :) *hands you a gold star for sticking to your update deadline*

MonkeyAbu

*holds up gold star proudly* I even beat my update deadline by a day! Can I get another gold star for that? LoL. No, scratch the second gold star. How about a different title on the forum? I'll take Resident Smartass. Yeah, that'll work. Haha.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ You have to be a little more of a smartass to live up to that title. lol You're too nice to be called a smartass.

MonkeyAbu

LoL, you obviously don't know me then. Ok, how about Squirrel Whisperer until I can prove I'm a smartass? heh...

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Lol. I caught the new chapter yesterday! I was shocked to see it, but super happy! :D

~Lenni~
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

When the time comes, do you ever see yourself writing a sequel?

When you write out and overly dramatic scene, do you find it sticks with you afterwards? do you ever find it difficult to write the sadder stuff?

MonkeyAbu

When the time comes, do you ever see yourself writing a sequel?

When you write out and overly dramatic scene, do you find it sticks with you afterwards? do you ever find it difficult to write the sadder stuff?

Honestly, and geez, I really don't want to answer this because I'm afraid it will give away more detail then I want to have given away, but no, I don't see myself writing a sequel. Not that I don't want to, just that I don't think a sequel would fit.

I guess in some ways I'm very attached to the dramatic scenes I write, because alot of the emotions I incorporate stem from emotional shit I have experienced in my life. But oddly enough, with ITNC I find it more easier to write the sad/emtoional stuff than the more positive stuff. Is that weird? I'm such a drama queen.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ No, not weird at all. I really think it depends on the story.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium

Why do I get a bad feeling when you say no to a sequel? Lol.

~Lenni~

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7