Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: For the August challenge (thinking ahead) Part 2 for the readers!  (Read 76118 times)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
Re: For the August challenge (thinking ahead) Part 2 for the readers!
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »

Will someone challenge me to something besides a vizzy? lol

Okay..here ya go then, Dee...

I want you to write a super outrageous comedy.

The story line should be this...all five of the guys get together to celebrate something. What they are celebrating can be anything from Leighanne being abducted by aliens to AJ or Nick FINALLY finding a decent girlfriend, whatever you'd like.

The rules:

-Kevin, Howie, Brian, and Nick have to get extremely plastered and end up passing out.
-AJ MUST stay sober...no relapse allowed.
-There should be a scene of the four guys arguing over what kind of shots to do.
-AJ should try getting the others to play various drinking games. (if they actually play or not is up to you.)
-You will have to explain what the four drunks do to embarrass themselves and how AJ reacts to thier stupid antics.
-AJ has to do something to each guy after they pass out. (put make up on them, dye thier hair, shave Howie's head, draw on them with permanant marker, whatever you'd like)
-At some point, Nick MUST end up locked out of the room in his tightie whities.
-Kevin MUST intentionally start a pillow fight with one other guy.
-Howie MUST intentionally stuff something (anything) up his nose.
-Brian MUST sing a bad rendition of Brittney Spears.
-The story should be as insanely funny as possible.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

^ Now THAT I have no trouble imagining! You shouldn't have a problem with that one, right Dee? afterall, you're not the one who got challenged to write about a turtle named Herbie! LoL...awww, poor Herbie. Don't hit me PIC!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »

Yeah...I thought it was pretty simple...the main challenge will be to get through writting it without laughing her butt off!

I, for one, love reading those kinds of stories...it's like seeing them behind closed doors, what do they REALLY do? lmao. I have a hard time writting them because I end up in laughing fits and can't type.  :D

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

That's the way I was when I wrote "Could Be Worse" for the December Challenge. It's fun writing those kinds of stories.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »

Okay..here ya go then, Dee...

I want you to write a super outrageous comedy.

The story line should be this...all five of the guys get together to celebrate something. What they are celebrating can be anything from Leighanne being abducted by aliens to AJ or Nick FINALLY finding a decent girlfriend, whatever you'd like.

Thank you. lmao And I'm totally doing your second idea. ROFL.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »

Yeah...I thought it was pretty simple...the main challenge will be to get through writting it without laughing her butt off!

I, for one, love reading those kinds of stories...it's like seeing them behind closed doors, what do they REALLY do? lmao. I have a hard time writting them because I end up in laughing fits and can't type.  :D

So have you read Mare's story then? That's what "Why" is like. Them behind closed doors. It's not quite that funny all the time, but it's still wonderful and definitely the kind of story that makes you feel like you're a fly on the wall in Backstreet Land.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

^*snaps* And it has stunt sandwiches. lmao
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »

aww, Mare. *tear* I reviewed your story! Yay!

Thanks! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

AHH!! This is why it's called a "challenge"!! I can't do romance, don't like the genre for nothing, but I'm doing three of them!! No one wants me to write about Kevin getting abducted by a mutant talking llama!! Lol. But eh, *NSYNC makes me cringe too, so whatever, lol.

You don't have to write all three. You only had to write one of them lol you chose to do it and I want you to write about a llama. I actually am going to challenge someone to write a ridiculous story, I just haven't decided who yet.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2008, 09:08:13 PM »

So have you read Mare's story then? That's what "Why" is like. Them behind closed doors. It's not quite that funny all the time, but it's still wonderful and definitely the kind of story that makes you feel like you're a fly on the wall in Backstreet Land.

That's one of the one's that I've been meaning to read because I have heard so many wonderful things about it...but, I sadly haven't actually read it yet. lmao. But it has definately moved to the top of my list, now that you've said that!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

Thank you. lmao And I'm totally doing your second idea. ROFL.

Why, you are quite welcome, my dear! WHOOT for AJ or Nick getting a decent girlfriend! lmao

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »

Aww thanks for the plug guys! lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »

Why, you are quite welcome, my dear! WHOOT for AJ or Nick getting a decent girlfriend! lmao

It's certainly and event worth celebrating. lol
~*Dee*~

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

It's certainly and event worth celebrating. lol

Yeah, but will it ever happen in reality? Not impossible but highly improbable.

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »

Any possible way I can have a challenge that DOESN'T involve killing my beloved AJ?
~Kelly~
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26