Fic Talk > Updates

Drop it like it's hot! Or... Updates from Dee. :o)

<< < (2/21) > >>

Rose:
LOL yay I can finally see Dee's BAD avy!

nicksgal:
Yay. :)

nicksgal:
Contrary to prior patterns, I updated. I'm on a weekly schedule like Mare, yay! lol

And for those of you that are on the fence about reading this story, I give you a tiny snippit of my favorite part of the chapter:

“She invited me to a party.”

“On a Monday? That’s a school night.”

“It’s a college party.”

“Like an apartment party?”

“Something with pies and carps…”

“Pie and seafood? Not my choice of a good meal, even at a college party...”

“Maybe she said ‘parks’…”

“That doesn’t make sense either, Nick.”

“What about pie cans? Like a big party where everyone makes pies from canned pie mix?”

“Like pumpkin pie?”

“Yeah, I mean, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do with jack o’ lanterns when Halloween is over? Mash the skin and bake it in a pie?”

“Oh yeah, Nick, especially the rotted ones! They’re delicious!”

“Now you’re making fun of me.”

“You use the insides of fresh pie pumpkins, Nick.”

“Like you cut open the pumpkin and there’s a pie inside?”

So, there you go! Now you know that you should go read it, because Nick rambles about pie!

There's also this line, which is a personal favorite, "Who cares if Cinderella only got until midnight? Cinderella didn’t go to a frat party." lol

Here's the link in case you forgot. ;) http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9171

Read, read! lol

mare:
Dee, did you change the name of your story or am I just an idiot? I'm probably just an idiot. LOL anyway good for you and another update. I left you a review. If it's incoherent blame my cat! lol

nicksgal:
Well, I realized that I made a typo in the title when I posted that, so I changed that. lmao

But I did change it from "The Pledgeship of Beta Sigma Beta" when I orignially posted that excerpt back in June, if that's what you mean. lol I decided that the title I have now may be more fitting for the story. :)

And yay, another Mare review! *squees and runs to AC*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version