Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: If You Could Be Any Of Your Characters......  (Read 4378 times)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
If You Could Be Any Of Your Characters......
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:44:07 PM »

If you could be anyone of your characters for a day, who would it be & why???

Personally, I think I'd like to be Ellie in No Matter What. Yes, she's suffered quite a bit, but she's still just five-years-old. She can still spin in circles for no reason, other than the fact it's fun. She can still do the puppy-dog look & be cute. She can still go to a park & truly enjoy everything it has to offer. She can still use her imagination & be a 'ninja' without anyone giving her heck for it. She can still do a whole lot of things, that only a child of four, five, or six can do. She's flexible too; she can do somersaults & cartwheels & everything I can't.

And a big reason, for wanting to be her for a day - she gets to have Kevin as her father, & Brian as her cousin. As much as I love my dad, & my family, I wouldn't mind having them for a day as my family. Heck, maybe three days - or more! Lol. I think it'd be fun, to be five-years-old again for a little while....

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: If You Could Be Any Of Your Characters......
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »

I would be Grace, in Years of Grace, because she has known Brian as a close friend for as long as she can remember, and of course they eventually fall in love and get together.  She has to go through some hard times to find happiness, but compared to a lot of my other characters LOL, she and Brian get off fairly easy.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:06:30 PM »

This is an interesting question, and I had to really think about it. Of ALL my characters, though, I'm having a hard time deciding between Cindy from Not Your Average Cinderella Story, and Jamie from Being Jamie Baker.

Jamie, because having super powers would so rock my world hard core and I could have a lot of fun for one day without having to deal with all of her stress. 

Cindy because, well, she's Cindy. I would love to have just one day where I could haul off and punch someone if I felt like it. I'm always so reserved and there are a few people who I would LOVE to tell them what I think, but I'm as  much of a natural peace keeper as Howie.

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »

Angel Cantrell in Divisions of Reality. A) She lives in a really cool future, even if it is oppressed. B) She has triplet brothers, which I've always been fascinated by mulitple birth siblings. Especially twins, since I was little lol. C) She's destined to save the world with her brothers. How cool is that?

I just like how strong she is. She has her definite weaknesses, like she's cautious when it comes to people, and she hasn't had the easiest life. But she's a fighter, she does whatever she can for what she believes in.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »

I dunno if I would want to be any of my characters... they're kinda messed up
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

I dunno if I would want to be any of my characters... they're kinda messed up

haha well you know what they say...  you always write yourself into your characters...   :-*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:25:07 PM »

Lmao! That is true, they do say that. :)

So I'm either a big kid, or A.J. - haha! Well, not all A.J.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby Maye

• Fledgling
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

haha that's easy! i would be "Mia Blade" from Authorized Personnel Only: Safest Place to Hide...in fact she is me! :) Mia Blade is actually a derivative of my own name which is "Misha" [i just took out the "sh" part lol] and my last name is "Abalde" (pronounced Ah-BAhL-deh or Ah-BAhL-dee) [people have mispronounced my last name as "Ah-BLADE" so i took it from that].  ;D

but of course "Mia Blade" isn't entirely me...i took own my personal qualities and added traits and details in her life that made her who she is, such as: her bad ass personality and the ability to kick ass :D (keyword on "ability" haha i don't know any martial arts (although i did learn Tai Chi but not enough to master it). I also gave her fearlessness, physical strength--cuz i'm a wimp in real life lol, a bad ass attitude and of course being a member of a top secret organization (cuz if i was i wouldn't be here haha)  and lastly, i don't have a hot boyfriend in the Backstreet Boys! :D (although i wish i did...but that's what fan fics and this are for! haha)

I would love to be her, like actually be Mia Blade, for a day because--she gets to kick ass! haha. she has the coolest job in the world, not to mention the hottest boyfriend ever! lol and i have always wondered what it would be like to live a double life--i'm sure it's not easy!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 06:33:18 PM by Ruby Maye »

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:46 PM »

I would be Rose from Wulf's Bane or possibly Albert from the same story.

I would probably be Antigone too from DOV.. yeah okay now that I think about that.. no I don't want to have to drink blood to live and really killing people for real is not cool.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:14 AM »

Haha as weird as it sounds I think I'd like to be Shayla from A Little Taste of Sin. She's just so manipulative and well bitchy, but underneath it all she's actually very insecure. It would be interesting I think. Although right now she's not doing so good lol

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 07:05:22 AM »

Haha as weird as it sounds I think I'd like to be Shayla from A Little Taste of Sin. She's just so manipulative and well bitchy, but underneath it all she's actually very insecure. It would be interesting I think. Although right now she's not doing so good lol

Plus she got to sleep with Nick! :P
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Kentuckychickrk

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »

This was a tough question to answer but I think if I were to choose one I would probably choose Jessica from 525,600 Minutes because she's strong willed, independent and married to Aj  ;)

Also because she's got a career I would love and she's happy (most of the time!)
-- Rachel --

*And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of Heaven; that each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.*
-- Mitch Album

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »

I guess I should actually answer this question.  I was going to say Ashleigh from In Pieces and My Happy Ending but she goes through a lot of grief that I don't really want to have to deal with.  So my answer is going to be Danica from Best of Both Worlds.  She's fake dating Nick and has Brian and AJ after, plus she gets to tour with the guys!  How much more awesome can your life get, really? haha
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »

Plus she got to sleep with Nick! :P

Yea there's that lol but if you want to be technical, so did Alyssa. I just didn't want to say Alyssa cuz thats almost too obvious.

Haha I think I'd like to be your Ashleigh from In Pieces. Especially in her crazy teeny groupie phase. To be that innocent an carefree again lol.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »

Hrmm... I think i'd want to be any of my Nicks I guess.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green
Pages: [1] 2