Fic Talk > General Discussion

Just for fun!

<< < (9/10) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: mare on January 26, 2007, 04:32:39 PM ---I have no idea. From the little time I spent on there they seem like a very...well let's say 'carefree' type group lol

--- End quote ---

Well, your horses comment was responded to with something along the lines of "Kl I like horses toos...." so I don't know. :D

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 26, 2007, 05:09:33 PM ---I noticed it with your short story that I read last night. :)   I don't usually have a lot to say to my AC reviews either, cause I get a lot of the "great chapter, more soon!" stuff, and all you can really say to that is "Thanks!" or "Glad you liked it!"   But I always do, even if it's just the same two people reviewing every chapter, cause I really do appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

Yup, I thanked you on IM and to your post. :) I'm very apreciative of the smallest review, so I want to show my readers just how much I appreciate them. :)

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 26, 2007, 05:12:39 PM ---LMAO yeah, somehow I doubt they've even noticed... "carefree" is an interesting way of putting it. ;)   They seem sort of like cats, dogs, or small children... very short attention spans, easily distracted, and easily pleased.  I'm sure they've forgotten all about us. :P

--- End quote ---

But we have yet to forget about us. :( I think I will make at least a short story to commemorate it. ;) Teeny style! :D

Steph:
Question.

What's McFly? When I hear that, I think of Back To The Future, heh.

nicksgal:
It's a British pop band.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version