Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Fanfic Favorites!  (Read 16681 times)

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: Fanfic Favorites!
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 11:44:58 AM »

hehe. ((group hug)) Well thanks for writing great stories, ladies!
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

MadisonAve

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2010, 04:07:06 PM »

I think my all time favorite fan fic is A Tale of Two Popstars. I can't remember for the life of me who wrote it and I haven't read it in a really long time. But I love the main characters, especially Nick. That's definitely one of my favorite Nicks.

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 03:35:13 AM »

I think my all time favorite fan fic is A Tale of Two Popstars. I can't remember for the life of me who wrote it and I haven't read it in a really long time. But I love the main characters, especially Nick. That's definitely one of my favorite Nicks.

i know this one!! It's from Ariel. Unfortunately, her website was taken offline :(
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 03:39:21 AM »

i know this one!! It's from Ariel. Unfortunately, her website was taken offline :(

OT, but have you thought of posting Finding Brotherhood on AC? I know you have it on your site, but I feel like more people should know about that story. :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 03:49:46 AM »

OT, but have you thought of posting Finding Brotherhood on AC? I know you have it on your site, but I feel like more people should know about that story. :)

ahhhh you're OL!! i was about to ask you if you have any working links to The Answer Is Yes? I love that fic and I've been wanting to re-read it :)

Aww, thank you for mentioning FB, I just got done reading everyone's posts and it's nice to see something I wrote being mentioned :) also for saying that I should post it on AC, which I really should do since I don't even remember the pw to my website :p

What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 04:00:47 AM »

ahhhh you're OL!! i was about to ask you if you have any working links to The Answer Is Yes? I love that fic and I've been wanting to re-read it :)

Aww, thank you for mentioning FB, I just got done reading everyone's posts and it's nice to see something I wrote being mentioned :) also for saying that I should post it on AC, which I really should do since I don't even remember the pw to my website :p

Not anymore! :( I lost it when my computer died in December, which really upset me. Cause I loved and adored that story.

You're welcome! It's definitely a favorite of mine. Are you writing again? I know Mare said you might be, and I'd be thrilled if you were lol.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 04:10:56 AM »

Not anymore! :( I lost it when my computer died in December, which really upset me. Cause I loved and adored that story.

You're welcome! It's definitely a favorite of mine. Are you writing again? I know Mare said you might be, and I'd be thrilled if you were lol.

Awww that's a shame :( It'd be great to re-read that fic!

Hee...I have something that I'm writing right now but I'm rusty and often unmotivated. I salute you guys for still going on strong with AC!!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 11:07:51 AM »

Hee...I have something that I'm writing right now but I'm rusty and often unmotivated. I salute you guys for still going on strong with AC!!

That's awesome! Hopefully you post it soon :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »

I love when you randomly come on here! And I agree with Rose you need to post Finding Brotherhood and lmao about your PW> I am the same way for my site. I don't remember mine either or the link to find the webshell!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »

I will third Rose and Mare in saying you should post Finding Brotherhood here! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

MadisonAve

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 10:08:38 PM »

Sad Day...I wish someone would post it or send me the chapters.

kaybee988

• Fledgling
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »

Ooh I have so many favorites!

Fighting for Survival and End of the Road by Julie. A couple of the first fanfics I ever read and really sucked me into finding more. I love the relationships in her stories and the bond between the boys is always evident. I guess I'm a sucker for bus crash/wilderness stories too. DS was also the first BSB fanfiction website I discovered that had a huge amount of quality written stories.

Mind Games by Amanda. A great, intense Brian story and I just felt for him the whole time I was reading it.

Diary Full of Memories and Devil Haunts Deals with tough storylines but I love Brian's voice in it and Brian and Nick's relationship.

On the Run by Mersey Another really good survival story

Seven Days by Refuse2Lose Bus crash, being controlled by a mad woman, fighting for survival in the wilderness. The usual :lol: She has a really unique writing style and I enjoy almost all of her stories.

Time's Enemy, Time's Revenge, and Lies by Stephanie. Unfortunately the links for these stories are no longer available but I love the sci-fi time travel stories and Lies was a great Backstreet Project fic.

I've been a BSB fan since I was like 12 and I'm 22 now. i still think the guys are just as amazing if not more so. I still buy every album and request their songs on the radio. I love reading fanfiction about them because they seemed so untouchable in their heyday and fanfic was a way to kinda relate or make a connection. I don't know if I'm explaining it right :lol:

All you people, can't you see, can't you see...

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

Aww, thanks for the mentions, Kayleigh!  LOL both of those stories are so old-school.  I can tell you like the survival stories.

One new-ish one on AC you should check out is last month's featured story, "Last Christmas" by rebellious_one .  It has an old-school suspense/survival vibe.  It's not done yet, but almost (although it hasn't been updated in awhile).  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9961
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

kaybee988

• Fledgling
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »

Aww, thanks for the mentions, Kayleigh!  LOL both of those stories are so old-school.  I can tell you like the survival stories.

One new-ish one on AC you should check out is last month's featured story, "Last Christmas" by rebellious_one .  It has an old-school suspense/survival vibe.  It's not done yet, but almost (although it hasn't been updated in awhile).  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9961

Thanks for the rec Julie! I was just looking at rebellious_one actually. Incomplete looks really good.

Gosh, there's so much fic I have to catch up on!

All you people, can't you see, can't you see...

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 09:07:09 PM »

Here's Stephanie stories Kayleigh :)

http://bsbfantasies2.angelfire.com/

Even though she doesn't write fanfic anymore, she keeps the site going.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6