Welcome > Introductions

I'm the newbie

<< < (2/4) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: mare on February 13, 2007, 10:27:59 PM ---Shhhh he's probably reading this right now!

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you can't talk about it?

IwantAJ:
Don't worry I feel guilty too...I read and don't always leave reviews...my cousin is also a member and she is always feeling like her writing is not good enough cause she doesn't get enough reviews...she says it's like a ring in here if you don't know each other no one reads your stories...I tell her to just make friends in here...LOL although she did say that everyone on the board is really nice and feel the same way about reviews...not sure why we don't review...usual ly it's so late my mind is blank for writing to someone...but a lot of the stories are really good. romance is my favorite...wel l oh yeah I'm new to this and the actual site...so HELLLLLLLLO  :o ;D :D :) ;) 8)

mare:

--- Quote from: IwantAJ on February 15, 2007, 02:41:39 AM ---Don't worry I feel guilty too...I read and don't always leave reviews...my cousin is also a member and she is always feeling like her writing is not good enough cause she doesn't get enough reviews...she says it's like a ring in here if you don't know each other no one reads your stories...I tell her to just make friends in here...LOL although she did say that everyone on the board is really nice and feel the same way about reviews...not sure why we don't review...usual ly it's so late my mind is blank for writing to someone...but a lot of the stories are really good. romance is my favorite...wel l oh yeah I'm new to this and the actual site...so HELLLLLLLLO  :o ;D :D :) ;) 8)

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the board :) as far as reviews, i'm not sure it's a ring exactly. I just think either you are the type of person who leaves reviews or you're not. lol Whatever the case, I hope lack of reviews doesn't hinder your cousin from posting her stuff.

very nice avy by the way lol

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: mare on February 15, 2007, 05:47:57 AM ---Welcome to the board :) as far as reviews, i'm not sure it's a ring exactly. I just think either you are the type of person who leaves reviews or you're not. lol Whatever the case, I hope lack of reviews doesn't hinder your cousin from posting her stuff.

--- End quote ---

It might depend.... Most of the people who actually review my writing are my friends, and I conned them into it. :-[

And most of the stuff I review is friends' writing, but really because I don't have much time to read anymore....

So it's not like a ring or anything... It just might end up happening that way.

IwantAJ:

--- Quote ---Welcome to the board  as far as reviews, i'm not sure it's a ring exactly. I just think either you are the type of person who leaves reviews or you're not. lol Whatever the case, I hope lack of reviews doesn't hinder your cousin from posting her stuff.

--- End quote ---

Giirl I hope not...although she is really excited about the site and the few reviews that she has gotten. She was right about you girls being nice and friendly though...Wait a minute are you the author of "All I wanted was some cough medicine...som ething like that...right.. .sorry if it's wrong...but oh my god it's hilarious yet intreging...I really enjoyed it and read through it all. But it was on another website. Though! Good job Mare!

Where is everyone from?

Oh thanks I borrowed it  ;)...LOL

--- Quote ---It might depend.... Most of the people who actually review my writing are my friends, and I conned them into it.

And most of the stuff I review is friends' writing, but really because I don't have much time to read anymore....

So it's not like a ring or anything... It just might end up happening that way.
--- End quote ---

Hey there thanks for responding...Y eah I guess your right...it just depends on people...some only have time to sceam (However you spell that) through stories and don't get a chance to review. That is funny that you conned your friends into it...I will have to check out one of your stories...as for me I don't write really don't have that great of an imagination. I give all you girls lots of props with all these ideas of yours...I've scanned some of the stories on Absolute and they are really dope! and I was bad and didn't leave reviews, Well chat later, gotta finish reading...peac e out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version