Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: Mare's update corner...Wow *cough* it sure is dusty in here!  (Read 58005 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Mare's update corner...Wow *cough* it sure is dusty in here!
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »

LOL Although besides Kevin, no one really fits Mr. T.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »

Loved the chapter!  This was one of my favorite ones yet, even though it wasn't a suspenseful one.  You write the best scenes with just the Boys being together.  Aww.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »

aww thanks for the compliment, Julie! Yeah, I felt like it was time for a warm, fuzzy chapter to break up all the drama. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2010, 06:39:25 PM »

Just posted chapter 18 of Lurks :) Hope you enjoy!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2010, 10:34:39 AM »

I loved it :)  But what a cliffhanger!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »

Thanks Steph! lol I forgot about the cliffhanger at the end.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »

hey guy! Chapter 19 of Lurks is now posted. It's not showing up on the most recent page but it's therte on the actual story. I'll just post the link to the chapter to make your lives easier. lol

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10130&chapter=19

Hope you enjoy! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2010, 07:25:40 PM »

i'm still not showing up on the most recent page but I did just post chapter 20. Here's the link!

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10130&chapter=20

Enjoy! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2010, 05:40:48 PM »

I just updated Lurks again, if anyone cares or is even reading it anymore. Judging from last chapter I am tending to think not. :( Anyway if you stopped reading it because you think it sucks or don't like the direction, please let me know. I am finding myself second guessing everything i'm writing now. I hate insecure me. 

I'm not even getting anymore yoots :( :(

I need love people I am having a very bad week and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I would like the fanfic me to not be stressed at least.

LOL at least it's a three day weekend.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2010, 05:41:32 PM »

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10130

I was so busy whining, I forgot to include the link lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2010, 05:49:08 PM »

Hey, I'm excited....so YOOT! :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »

I just updated Lurks again, if anyone cares or is even reading it anymore. Judging from last chapter I am tending to think not. :( Anyway if you stopped reading it because you think it sucks or don't like the direction, please let me know. I am finding myself second guessing everything i'm writing now. I hate insecure me. 

I need love people I am having a very bad week and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I would like the fanfic me to not be stressed at least.

aww its ok Mare, its cause its not showing up in the most recent, I have it my favs, so I know when you updated it, I've been busy, I have missed the last couple chapters, I'll read them tonight :)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »

Stop this immediatly. As the other half of your brain, I do not approve.

We all know that you write because you like it and because you're good at it, not because you need praise from other people. You're not that writer.

Lurks is a great story, and just because you may not have gotten as much feedback on one chapter compared to others doesn't mean no one is reading it. Don't forget, you were also a victim of it not showing up on the Most Recent page, which limits the exposure from people who don't favourite stories.

Don't let the expectation of feedback rule your creativity. It's a great story, you're a great writer, end of story.

By the way... yoot.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:14 PM »

We all know that you write because you like it and because you're good at it, not because you need praise from other people. You're not that writer.

Lurks is a great story, and just because you may not have gotten as much feedback on one chapter compared to others doesn't mean no one is reading it. Don't forget, you were also a victim of it not showing up on the Most Recent page, which limits the exposure from people who don't favourite stories.

Don't let the expectation of feedback rule your creativity. It's a great story, you're a great writer, end of story.

By the way... yoot.

This times a million. Well said Julilly. :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2010, 07:42:08 PM »

By the way... yoot.

Thirded! YOOT YOOT!
Sarah
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32