Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Summer Romance finale  (Read 1733 times)

summer03

• Captain of Commotion
  • hmmm....
Summer Romance finale
« on: October 30, 2010, 12:42:45 AM »

Hello,

Now that I got that out of the way. hehe. I need your help... SO I've been trying to finish the last chapter of my FF Summer Romance. I had it planned out where one of the main characters die... but I have a feeling that will disappoint some of my readers. So now I've been debating on it. SO here is my question should I go with what I have written as the ending or should I change it?  I am just ready to finally finish it... I have the ending written but it's been bugging me if I should post it or not. So if you have read or if not and wish to read to give your opinion it will help me a bunch. :)   

"I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream." Vincent Van Gogh

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
Re: Summer Romance finale
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 02:05:00 AM »

I haven't read it, but I say it's your story, you should end it the way you want to end it, regardless of how you think readers will react. If you end it differently than how you intended for it to end, then it'll end awkwardly, and the readers will be disappointed by the quality. Quality of writing comes from writing what you feel would really happen or should happen - not from aiming to please others! ;) That's just my opinion... lol
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 05:47:31 AM »

I agree with Hannah. I think if you really know how you want it to end, it should end that way. When you start writing just to please your readers, it's never a good thing. You'll never make everyone happy anyway lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

summer03

• Captain of Commotion
  • hmmm....
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »

Thanks for both your opinion... I will definitely then use my original ending. :) 

summer03

• Captain of Commotion
  • hmmm....
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »

Well I did it I put the finale up. I think its a little sad but not all stories have happy endings right?