Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the month for April 2007 - Under My Skin by Mellz Bellz

<< < (10/12) > >>

honey:
totally off topic, but I was just talking to someone the other day about the featured story of the month and they said they would like to see a shorter story done because then they might be able to read it... I thought that didn't sound like a bad idea so I thought I would mention it here. Maybe if we had one featured that was a little shorter it might get a few more readers and a little more discussion going?  Just a thought?

***To get back to the topic, I love this story. Mell did (is doing) a wonderful job! Congrats Mel and hope you get the internet situation resolved soon! We miss ya!

mare:
Hrmm... define short? Because to me a short story is one chapter. To others anything under 50 chapters is short. lol

The thing is they do have an entire month to read. I just think people need excuses not to read stuff lol

If it's a good story, it should suck you in, no matter how many chapters it is. But, I was thinking about having a short story themed month maybe. Feature a bunch of one shot type stories perhaps? Somewhere along the line. What do you guys think of that?

Maybe in February lol short month...short stories? lmao

MellzBellz:
Managed to sneak on for a few minutes and I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for selecting UMS as a featured story. Its inspired me SOOO much! Thank you everyone for your comments. I get my internet back May 8th I think, so look for more to come from me!

mare:
you're welcome Mel. I'm glad we helped inspire you! :)

Steph:
I know how you feel about not having computer access, Mel. The only time I can really hit up AC and the forum is when I'm at work, LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version