Welcome > Rules and News

AC District Court

<< < (9/12) > >>

mare:

--- Quote from: yorkielover88 on January 13, 2011, 10:11:41 PM ---I so would speak my mind right now but it'd probably get me banned for life! Oh and mare hunny, I'd still feel Garrett toward this stupid fucking thread weather I was listed it in or not! Oh yes and Julilly sweetie, I'm not stretching in stating a fact! The rest of you can keep your thoughts to yourself!

--- End quote ---

Who the hell is Garrett and why would I care if you're feeling him?

mare:
If you want to be condescending, please check your grammar and properly edit your post to make sense. I take more offense to all the errors in your post than to you trying to insult us. 

Thanks!

mare:
kidnicky69 has had their banner removed due to being too big, on the story Days of Thunder. If it happens again, you will not be allowed to have a banner on this story. There's your warning.

mare:
Our first offender in a long time!

Nicola929 has started a one week sentence for spamming the site (posting 3 stories on one day) Her sentence will expire next Saturday July 30th!

julilly:
Dani824 had her banner removed for being 300 pixels over the size limit on the story The Crying Heart.

This is your warning. Please make yourself aware of the banner rules or this story will have to go banner free. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version