Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Proving Them Wrong  (Read 18758 times)

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
Re: Proving Them Wrong
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 03:22:03 AM »

YAY! i read it's awesome, you write drama really well my dear! I'm so glad nick fessed up his feelings for her. Too bad it came with the realization of Summer's ultimate bitchiness! I can't wait for the conclusion to this. I hope it turns out as you hope! Keep it up you're awesome!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »

YAY! i read it's awesome, you write drama really well my dear! I'm so glad nick fessed up his feelings for her. Too bad it came with the realization of Summer's ultimate bitchiness! I can't wait for the conclusion to this. I hope it turns out as you hope! Keep it up you're awesome!

Aww, Teri, thank you! I'm glad you're liking it. And, yes, drama is my forte, and I love it oh so much. My biggest fear is that I'm not having Nick or Autumn freak out enough about the kidnapping, but things will soon get rolling...Than ks for sticking by it! I don't think I can manage another chapter this weekend, but there should be more by next weekend *crosses fingers*
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 12:03:30 AM »

I hope you get some inspiration hehe, I know how hard that is sometimes!  And yeah I think they're dealing about as best as they can be, especially with the bombshell Nick dropped on Autumn!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 12:23:25 AM »

I hope you get some inspiration hehe, I know how hard that is sometimes!  And yeah I think they're dealing about as best as they can be, especially with the bombshell Nick dropped on Autumn!

Wait. Nick dropped a bombshell on Autumn? Did I miss something in my own story? LOL
Sarah

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »

Wait. Nick dropped a bombshell on Autumn? Did I miss something in my own story? LOL

Well, he DID tell her he loved her... I guess that is kind of a bombshell if I'm following the right lead as Teri!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 12:54:26 PM »

yep! I was like YES! but for autumn that was a bit shocking!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 03:16:03 PM »

Well, he DID tell her he loved her... I guess that is kind of a bombshell if I'm following the right lead as Teri!

Oh, oh, OH. Gotcha. I was thinking it was something in the last chapter, and I was all, "Uh, Sarah, what did you write?!" LOL I tend to forget half the stuff that happens two chapters ago...
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 08:00:40 PM »

LOL sarah ur adorable! but yeah I know exactly how you feel. I forget sometimes (hence why i re-read all the time that and i'm obsessed with my stories LOL how sad)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 08:04:42 PM »

LOL sarah ur adorable! but yeah I know exactly how you feel. I forget sometimes (hence why i re-read all the time that and i'm obsessed with my stories LOL how sad)

:P I try.
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 12:33:27 AM »

you are so on a roll lately! what are you going to do if you actually finish this story?!?! 

WHEN!!! I meant WHEN!!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »

you are so on a roll lately! what are you going to do if you actually finish this story?!?! 

WHEN!!! I meant WHEN!!!

I don't want it to finish  :'(
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »

WHEN!!! I meant WHEN!!!

Please let it be WHEN. Don't worry, once this story's out of the way, I'll be able to focus on all the others that have been sitting around glaring at me to work on them LOL They've got these mean little looks they send me, and I've been feeling pretty guilty. Hopefully, by November 30th, it'll all be over...

Sorry, Julilly.
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 05:40:03 PM »

Okay, people. It's November, which means it's time. *cue dramatic music*

I am very tired of Proving Them Wrong LOL though I know some of you love it.  So, because I'm tired of it, I'm going to spend all of November trying to finish it. There's some surprises coming up (ones that surprise me as well, especially when I had a brilliant brainstorm last night LOL), and, though I don't know how the story's gonna end, I know it's going to be finished this month. It's my personal challenge. So, look out for updates!

For all those waiting on updates to any of my other stories, they won't really happen this month since I desperately need to finish PTW. Sowwy. :(
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 12:38:27 AM »

Just updated with chapter 50! I think there's only five chapters left (please let there only be 5 left! LOL). I'm really pulling to finish this story in November, and I hope I do!
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 05:53:20 PM »

I read and whoa....Jack.. ..that was a curveball i was NOT expecting!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8