Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pick Three! (Sci-fi) Pick Three! (Fantasy)  (Read 4085 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Pick Three! (Sci-fi) Pick Three! (Fantasy)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »

Thanks Steph! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »

The only ones I can think of right now is...

On Nightingale Hill by Filiklepto- One of my favorite stories in general. This story is awesome. It pulled me in from the first chapter I read. It's just the way that Christine writes the fantasy world...it's so Intriguing. I like how Nick is with the little girl.

Chrono's Project- I also just started reading this one. Something about time traveling and Kevin is very interesting. Even if it's not the type of story I usually read (maybe the challenge did help. lol)

Wow I'm posting a lot on the board.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 04:59:04 PM »

Thanks for the mention Erika!  It is so nice of you.  :)   I've had the idea of a time travel story for a while and Kevin just fit what I wanted to do with it. :)

btw I love seeing your AV when I read your posts! :-D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:35:32 PM by Purpura Lipstick »
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 11:32:40 PM »

Thanks for the mention Erika!  It is so nice of you.  :)   I've had the idea of a time travel story for a while and Kevin just fit what I wanted to do with it. :)

btw I love seeing your AV when I read your posts! :-D

It's a good idea. The concept seems so complex to me (writing wise). But you are doing a great job. You must have to do a bit of researching, huh?
Aw thanks...He has a mischievious look and he's so handsome in that pic!  :drools: *Sigh*

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »

It's a good idea. The concept seems so complex to me (writing wise). But you are doing a great job. You must have to do a bit of researching, huh?
Aw thanks...He has a mischievious look and he's so handsome in that pic!  :drools: *Sigh*

Yes, quite a bit of research so far and much more to come. It does have it's complicated parts, I had to re-read a few times to make sur emy new chapters don't conflict with the earlier ones. Thanks for the compliment it makes me feel all happy inside. :-D 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 12:07:19 AM »

Yesterday's Blue Skies - I can't say enough how fantastic this story is. It got updated this year, after a LONG time of no new updates. And I still loved it enough to go back, reread to refresh myself, and read the new chapter. I enjoyed it that much.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2422

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10617

Wow, I would say thank you but don't think that covers it... but thank you again :) And I know I suck for not updating :( lol (I have a big chapter written but I want to make two chaps out of it and don't know where to divide it lol)
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

Wow, I would say thank you but don't think that covers it... but thank you again :) And I know I suck for not updating :( lol (I have a big chapter written but I want to make two chaps out of it and don't know where to divide it lol)

Awww I've told you plenty of times how much I love it lol. I'm a big sci-fi nerd and you've done a great job with that story. And while a soonish update would be fabulous lol, I'm patient enough to wait. :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 09:31:05 PM »

YAY!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:30 AM »

You know, considering my tv choices lately, I need to find time to read  'Song for the Undead', and considering my tv choices it's natural that I'm enjoying 'Whatever the Night May Bring'. You know what, maybe we need stop writing fanfic and just write a tv show with space ships, time traveling, apocalyptic scenarios and zombies and then become millionares :)

That being said, I think I'm updating YBS really soon. Today if I decide going without a beta reader, or sometime next week if I chose to bother someone to read it prior to me posting it. I'm trying to chose the first option but it's hard lol
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
Pages: 1 [2]