Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How much of your time do you spend on fanfic/bsb stuff?  (Read 3895 times)

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
Re: How much of your time do you spend on fanfic/bsb stuff?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »

How's your school year going, Erin?

That's so cute about the student playing IWITW and the class singing along!  What age do you teach again?

We have a teacher thread somewhere on the Chatterbox board; we should start that up again!

Its been pretty good, just busy.  I feel like I never get enough done.  Thanksgiving break was nice because I was getting burned out.  I'm sad because I was thinking that the Felix nominations ended today, and I was getting on to do mine.  I wish I'd done it sooner- but I thought about it every night as I was getting into bed and my computer was off. lol  But I figure if I can survive this year, I can survive anything. :) 

A teacher thread?  Yeah, that does sound like something we should bring back! :) 

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »

Aww, I know the feeling... It does get easier, but you never stop being busy!  The only time I feel on top of things is at the end of a trimester, when everything's graded, report cards are done, and parent/teacher conferences are over.  First year is definitely the hardest, though, so hang in there; you'll survive! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 09:29:57 PM »

I read fan fic pretty much every day & am on the fan club almost every night. And I listen to BSB almost every day.  Though, lately, I've been working on my TMNT fics, instead of my BSB ones. Lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tri

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 09:42:00 PM »

I usually write in the evening before bed for an hour or two, unless I have homework or planning to do.  I'm trying to balance everything right now, which is proving difficult since I was really spoiled with Thanksgiving break last week.  I'm excited to have a break from classes in a couple of weeks so I can write more and just relax more than I've been able to all semester.  Then I'll probably let myself write a couple more hours a day!  :)  Writing is typically relaxing and somewhat therapeutic for me, though, so I hate when I don't get at least a little bit in during the day!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »

I read fan fic pretty much every day & am on the fan club almost every night. And I listen to BSB almost every day.  Though, lately, I've been working on my TMNT fics, instead of my BSB ones. Lol.

~Lenni~

I thought of you on the cruise, Lenni; Nick had Raphael pajamas on for the PJ party, and Brian sang part of the TMNT song on 80s night because there were some girls dressed like the turtles.  I hope someone got it on video!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 [2]