Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Best Death Scene I Ever Read!  (Read 3390 times)

Kentuckychickrk

• Captain of Commotion
Re: The Best Death Scene I Ever Read!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »

Comical death scene...

I really loved Rachel's death where Nick's eaten by cannibals. That was awesome! LMAO

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10669&chapter=26

AW!  Thank you Rose!!   ;D

This is a tough one for me -- I think for perfectly written deaths it's a tie between Brian at the end of Something Beautiful and Nick at the end of curtain call  (for real though Julie, I totally just started reading Charlotte's Web last night because of that scene!).

For best gruesome death -- Leighanne and their kids in Song For the Undead.... I mean how horrible would it be to have to do that to someone you love???? That was so horrific and awesomely awful!!
-- Rachel --

*And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of Heaven; that each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.*
-- Mitch Album

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 10:16:31 PM »

Thanks, Rachel!  Something Beautiful's a total tearjerker.  So is Charlotte's Web, for that matter LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

balance

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 09:10:50 PM »

One of the best death scenes was in the story "Prevailing Fate" by Nijintie and ARok Obessession. http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=5249&chapter=54
It's memorable because the reader "sees" it in flashback and it's unexpected.  I just remember crying my eyes out.
Pammy Whammy
Pages: 1 [2]