Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!  (Read 19327 times)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
Re: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »

I just hope he STAYS back and doesn't pull some shit where it's only for the 20-year. I feel like they've all teased us with this so long that it would just annoy the crap out of me if he comes and goes. It's not a revolving door, you know? that's the only thing that has me worried about it. He's popped in and out over the last eight years, and it's kind of like make up your mind - in or out? But I'm glad he's back - I did miss him, and there was a really amazing dynamic when he came back for the Cruise. They sounded amazing when they harmonized again on board, it was incredible the energy that came back to Nick, too. But I can't help but worry he's gonna do the anniversary year and disappear again. Also, I'm worried too about Howie's singing parts like everyone else keeps saying and whether Nick will continue to grow in his creative control like he wants to. Nick's really grown since Kevin left, and I just hope Kevin remembers Nick's not 13 anymore...
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »

I hope he doesn't pull a Robbie Williams too.  He went back to Take That for the 20 year anniversary CD and tour and then left again.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2012, 03:12:43 PM »

What if this was all apart of a plan... Kevin drew the shortest straw and volunteered to leave. BOOM, publicity of his departure. He boys go on with the music, not long after he departed and insists the door is still open for him to come back. After the departure of an original member and still seeing no changes on the record company's half, BOOM, the boys put their foot down and leave Jive. So now they're left, living on the well publicized tour of NKOTBSB, preparing for a new album... their first album not under Jive. Their nearing their 20th year. They'll soon be done with the NKOTBSB tour and are talking about possibly doing or all again with TEN members. What perfect way to make news and have publicity surround you than to announce the departed member coming back and rejoining the group, six years later, for the sake of the music? BOOM, Backstreet's back, alright!

Ha, if only! ;P
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »

I have been reading that it's a permanent return...

and um.. we can push Nick back a little more so Kevin can have more parts *whistles innocently*  heehee 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2012, 05:24:36 PM »

If Kevin leaves again, I may have to hurt him. He does not want to make me angry!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »

do you turn green???
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2012, 05:55:09 PM »

I don't have to. Lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »

I think a big part of him leaving in the first place was probably so he'd have a chance to start a family and focus on that for a few years.  Brian was lucky enough to get to do that with Baylee, who was born during the long hiatus, but Kevin wouldn't have been able to spend that time at home with Mason because they did Unbreakable, then toured, then did This Is Us, then toured, then went right into NKOTBSB... they haven't really taken a long break in years.  So maybe now that Mason is going to be five, Kevin feels more comfortable coming back... or maybe he just missed it and changed his mind!  Who knows.  I'm just glad there didn't seem to be any animosity and they kept that open door policy for him to come back.  I hope he's back for good!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2012, 09:51:44 PM »

I've heard them say he's back for good, so he'd better be this time around. Otherwise, my pointy sticks may be coming out after him & it won't be pretty. He cannot toy with our emotions anymore like that.

But I do hope he sings more & I hope Howie still gets to sing plenty. :)

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2012, 09:55:22 PM »

You know I'm not a picture person but the first new official photo of them as five, may make me squee! :) lol

colorguard_diva

• Major Disruption
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »

I'm going to just live in the Backstreet Moment and enjoy that Kevin is back!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2012, 10:17:13 PM »

Me too! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2012, 10:18:55 PM »

Me too Mare LOL.

So, does this mean Kevin's getting you back to fanfic? :P. At least you won't be kicking him anymore.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »

I think it would be silly for him to return for the 20 year reunion only.

Especially since he wasn't even part of the group for the full 20 years lol.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2012, 01:29:06 AM »

I think a big part of him leaving in the first place was probably so he'd have a chance to start a family and focus on that for a few years.  Brian was lucky enough to get to do that with Baylee, who was born during the long hiatus, but Kevin wouldn't have been able to spend that time at home with Mason because they did Unbreakable, then toured, then did This Is Us, then toured, then went right into NKOTBSB... they haven't really taken a long break in years.  So maybe now that Mason is going to be five, Kevin feels more comfortable coming back... or maybe he just missed it and changed his mind!  Who knows.  I'm just glad there didn't seem to be any animosity and they kept that open door policy for him to come back.  I hope he's back for good!

Totally agree with this and thought this as well!
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7