Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121856 times)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »

I've been needing to change mine for awhile. Nick eating the flower was cool and all but it's been like that for almost 2 years. lol  :o
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2012, 10:12:26 AM »

Lore, I'll make you one when I get around to making mine :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »

I want to change mine as I think I've had the same one since I joined here.  I should try and create a bot fly and chocolate one, LOL

Bot flies crawling on a chocolate brain!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2012, 11:09:28 AM »

you are such a sweetheart Steph.   :bateyes:
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2012, 11:28:59 AM »

Bot flies crawling on a chocolate brain!

That sounds like the best avy ever lmao.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

myconfession

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:51 AM »

Do you guys ever get request from readers to write stories about them? I seem to get them all the time. I guess people seem to get me mixed up with that other person that wrote with a K.

I just can't seem to do it. It's a little weird. Sometimes I'll write a one-shot or songfic for a friend who has a birthday coming up or made it through cancer like my friend Michelle, you know, some special event, as a surprise, but request?

I keep getting request lately for some reason, especially from this one person who wants me to write "another story about her and Nick." Uh, I don't remember writing the first one LMFAO

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2012, 11:46:34 AM »

Do you guys ever get request from readers to write stories about them? I seem to get them all the time. I guess people seem to get me mixed up with that other person that wrote with a K.

I just can't seem to do it. It's a little weird. Sometimes I'll write a one-shot or songfic for a friend who has a birthday coming up or made it through cancer like my friend Michelle, you know, some special event, as a surprise, but request?

I keep getting request lately for some reason, especially from this one person who wants me to write "another story about her and Nick." Uh, I don't remember writing the first one LMFAO

I must be out of the loop, I don't know who the other K person is lol

I've never gotten requests but then again we don't really write in the same genre and you actually write whereas I stare at half-finished chapters.

I think that would be a little weird. At first I was going to say "especially if you don't know the person" but in retrospect I think it would be a little odd either way. I'm assuming they're looking for a romance with them in it too and I just don't get that.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »

I've had a couple people email me or DM me or Tweet me with requests before. One girl filled out this big long My Space style survey and emailed it to me with like 12 pictures of herself and said I should make her fall in love with Nick. I was like no thats okay, LOL. It was really weird... I've never written anyone into a fic before, not even myself.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2012, 11:48:48 AM »

LOL Who's that other person who wrote with a K?

My readers don't make requests like that, but I've never given them any indication that I would write stories about people per their request.  I've written a few kills for the RotS round robin, and I've given readers little cameos in stories as a thank you for their feedback, but I can't see myself writing a whole story about a reader, especially at their request.  It's weird.  I have more fun making up original characters if I'm not writing about just the Boys.
~Julie

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »

I must be out of the loop, I don't know who the other K person is lol

I don't think I do either. lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »

You mean Kristy? That's the only other K person I can think of.

I've gotten requests from people to have Nick kill them LOL. But for that thing, it's the point. That's it. Maybe it's because I don't write romance. If anyone requested anything else, I'd say no. Cause I write for me, not for others to fulfill their fantasies or something. If I do cameos, it's random.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

myconfession

« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »

Kristy from Under the Sheets lol she mainly wrote visuals and took request. I DM'd you Julia lol

It is a little weird to write about people you know, that's why I don't do it that often and try to have a real story behind it when I do and not just straight out sex. Then when that part is written, I seriously write it with another name and then change names afterwards LOL!!

LMFAO Hannah, I've never had someone go that far!

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »

LMFAO Hannah, I've never had someone go that far!

LOL It was really awkward... I mean she basically did her own character sketch.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2012, 11:53:18 AM »

The whole writing visuals about friends thing has always creeped me out.  Sorry, but I don't want to picture any of you naked, and I don't want you describing my naked body either!  That's just weird.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »

LOL It was really awkward... I mean she basically did her own character sketch.

That is so strange lmao.

The whole writing visuals about friends thing has always creeped me out.  Sorry, but I don't want to picture any of you naked, and I don't want you describing my naked body either!  That's just weird.

Agreed! Just no. You want your fantasies written out? Write them out yourself LOL. Plenty of others do! :P

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49