Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121834 times)

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »

Bulldogs, hitmen and strippers make me think of Erika, lol, sorry Erika :)
Why Steph...don't be sorry I think that's freakin awesome!!

I also think of Erika when I see twinkies from her story I read hehe :P

Hehe thanks Tracy!

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2012, 12:10:01 PM »

Try having Howie follow you! I literally just tweeted that it was nice he was connecting to the fans (during his solo promo), and he followed me. And this was before he started following like half the fandom. You know how many cracks I've made about a Homicidal Howie? I was SO paranoid of him seeing shit lmao.

The only time I ever got Howie to respond was when his CD came out, I asked on Twitter if anyone knew if it was available on iTunes and I didn't even @ him. I didn't even specifically say HOWIE DOROUGH or HOWIE D or the title of the CD or anything he should've picked up on. All I said was "Anyone know if Howie's CD is on iTunes?" and HE freaking responded.

My point is: Howie's got radar, man. Be careful.
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:35 PM »

The only time I ever got Howie to respond was when his CD came out, I asked on Twitter if anyone knew if it was available on iTunes and I didn't even @ him. I didn't even specifically say HOWIE DOROUGH or HOWIE D or the title of the CD or anything he should've picked up on. All I said was "Anyone know if Howie's CD is on iTunes?" and HE freaking responded.

That's why he's stealth...

Like seriously, I've relaxed but I don't make nearly as many Howie cracks as I used to. It's depressing lmao. If I knew it was Jen on there it'd be whatever, but of course Howie uses his own damn twitter :P. Kinda wish he'd be more like Nick with his random robo-tweets.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »

Robo-tweets!? What do you mean? Nick isn't the one posting on his Twitter?!??? Talk about shattered images.  :'(

;)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:56 PM »

It's always weird when you tweet something about something without @ mentioning anyone or hashtagging anything and get a reply back from whoever/whatever you were talking about.  I tweeted last night about it being the best TV night of the week because of Dance Moms and NY Med, and I got a tweet back from one of the hospitals featured on NY Med.  And a few weeks ago I tweeted about Transylvania University in Lexington and how I thought it unfortunate that their mascot is the Pioneers and not the Vampires or Draculas or something, and they actually replied back and explained why they're the Pioneers (because their university was formed before Dracula was written)!  Just goes to show, you never know who might see what you tweet, so don't tweet anything that might come back to haunt you later! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »

LMFAO that is so random and weird.

As long as Nick doesn't tweet me in reply to a tweet about killing him in every chapter, I'll be alright. While it's a parody and I mean no harm... I'd be beyond mortified. He doesn't need to know I've turned him into our own personal Kenny :P.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

myconfession

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »

Try having Howie follow you! I literally just tweeted that it was nice he was connecting to the fans (during his solo promo), and he followed me. And this was before he started following like half the fandom. You know how many cracks I've made about a Homicidal Howie? I was SO paranoid of him seeing shit lmao.

Exactly why when I talk about how hot Nick is now, I refer to him as Pedro. LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2012, 12:19:12 PM »

LOL That's funny. I think some places/people do like keyword search. But I mean unless he was searching straight up "Howie" there was nothing in my Tweet to attract him to it. I stand by my previous assumption that Howie possesses radar.

Here's a question: If you were to write a Avengers style fic, what superpowers would each of the Boys have? and no stealing the answer from Nick's comic book either. LOL

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:18 PM »

Which leads me to a question - if you HAD to choose a fic for the Boys to read of yours, which would it be any why?

myconfession

« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:37 PM »

Brian too! After the cruise, I tweeted how he posted our picture from the cruise on his Facebook page (not sure HOW he got it) and he tweeted me back saying it was a great picture. I was like dude, I wasn't talking to you LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »

Exactly why when I talk about how hot Nick is now, I refer to him as Pedro. LOL

Lmao...

**Meanwhile, somewhere in London, Nick is scrolling through his Timeline, sees you talking about how sexy Pedro is.
Nick: *scratches head* Who in the frick is Pedro? I thought she liked me? ... *gasp* I'VE BEEN REPLACED?

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure that's where it came from.  The @backstreetboys account is following me, but they're following so many other people that I don't worry too much about censoring my fanfic-related tweets.  I might be a little more aware of it if it were one of the Boys themselves, which is why you will never see me begging for a follow!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2012, 12:21:37 PM »

It's always weird when you tweet something about something without @ mentioning anyone or hashtagging anything and get a reply back from whoever/whatever you were talking about.  I tweeted last night about it being the best TV night of the week because of Dance Moms and NY Med, and I got a tweet back from one of the hospitals featured on NY Med.  And a few weeks ago I tweeted about Transylvania University in Lexington and how I thought it unfortunate that their mascot is the Pioneers and not the Vampires or Draculas or something, and they actually replied back and explained why they're the Pioneers (because their university was formed before Dracula was written)!  Just goes to show, you never know who might see what you tweet, so don't tweet anything that might come back to haunt you later! LOL

When I was in school one of our major projects was about media monitoring and we got to try out all these different programs that PR people in companies use to find the name of their company on the internet. It was kind of interesting because there is so much that has to be filtered out in order to find the right name and not a similar name of a different company or a misspelling, etc.

I always intentionally bitch about my internet without @replying my ISP and they always tweet back right away lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2012, 12:22:56 PM »

Brian too! After the cruise, I tweeted how he posted our picture from the cruise on his Facebook page (not sure HOW he got it) and he tweeted me back saying it was a great picture. I was like dude, I wasn't talking to you LOL

LMAO. Did you @ tag him when you said that? His reaction would be priceless.... Like my mom told Sebastian Bach from Skid Row to shut up once when she met him cos he handed her a thing to read and she was reading it and he started talking and she just went "SHUT UP, I'm reading!".... and I'm thinking the reaction would be similar. lmfao

myconfession

« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2012, 12:23:32 PM »

Lmao...

**Meanwhile, somewhere in London, Nick is scrolling through his Timeline, sees you talking about how sexy Pedro is.
Nick: *scratches head* Who in the frick is Pedro? I thought she liked me? ... *gasp* I'VE BEEN REPLACED?

Maybe that's why he hasn't logged into MC lately LMFAO jk
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 49