Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121843 times)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2012, 12:23:56 PM »

Which leads me to a question - if you HAD to choose a fic for the Boys to read of yours, which would it be any why?

Fear of Flying because I think they need to know the Llama story. LOL
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:29 PM »

Exactly why when I talk about how hot Nick is now, I refer to him as Pedro. LOL

I never ever want Nick to follow me. He would see way too much that I can't let him see lmao.

LOL That's funny. I think some places/people do like keyword search. But I mean unless he was searching straight up "Howie" there was nothing in my Tweet to attract him to it. I stand by my previous assumption that Howie possesses radar.

Here's a question: If you were to write a Avengers style fic, what superpowers would each of the Boys have? and no stealing the answer from Nick's comic book either. LOL

Nick - Iron Man
AJ - Hulk
Brian - Captain America
Kevin - Thor

And I'm still incapable of having Howie be a hero so he'd end up as Loki LMAO.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

myconfession

« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »

LMAO. Did you @ tag him when you said that? His reaction would be priceless.... Like my mom told Sebastian Bach from Skid Row to shut up once when she met him cos he handed her a thing to read and she was reading it and he started talking and she just went "SHUT UP, I'm reading!".... and I'm thinking the reaction would be similar. lmfao

LMFAO Yeah when I said my picture was on his facebook page. LMAO It was the most random thing ever. Between that and asking the BSB account before we got to Miami if the hotel had free internet and they replied they didn't know. LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »

Maybe that's why he hasn't logged into MC lately LMFAO jk

Yeah he doesn't wanna read about any Mexican dudes stealin' the lovin'. LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »

LMFAO Yeah when I said my picture was on his facebook page. LMAO It was the most random thing ever. Between that and asking the BSB account before we got to Miami if the hotel had free internet and they replied they didn't know. LOL

Is it sad that it STILL pisses me off that hotel didn't have free wifi?

myconfession

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »

I never ever want Nick to follow me. He would see way too much that I can't let him see lmao.

I was half asleep the day I answered the short circuit question he asked in order to follow someone. Damn me and my 80 movies.

But he watches what you say on Twitter. That's how he knew that Michelle was in remission. Apparently he saw me saying it. Fucking scary.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2012, 12:26:46 PM »

I've been requested to write people into fics and I will do it but the ppl will be small roles typically OR I will use them how I want them.  It was more or less the persons name I would use.  Once I put your name in the story the character becomes mine and I will do with the person what I need for my story.  :)  

I've only requested to be in the stories where Nick and the guys take revenge on fanfic writer's.  The humor/parady stories. :)  
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

myconfession

« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »

I honestly don't know which story I would want Nick to read if I knew he was for sure reading one.

Maybe the "Fearless" series that I'm writing with Lisa b/c I love how crazy Nick is in it and I know he loves the Wahlberg.

Of my own though, maybe "Superstar" or "The Story of Us."

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »

To answer my own question about what fanfic I'd pick if they HAD to read one... probably Song For The Undead. I feel like they'd think I was less psychotic when they saw what Julie and I put them through in that one. Maybe? That, and Nick tweeted about liking Walking Dead, maybe he'd like it LMAO.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »

But he watches what you say on Twitter.

I read this and I envision him sitting somewhere in a long grey trench coat, eating a dry head of lettuce, absently stroking Nacho's head, in a big egg-shaped chair staring at the computer, scrolling through all the fans' tweets.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »

Which leads me to a question - if you HAD to choose a fic for the Boys to read of yours, which would it be any why?

00Carter because it's pretty much the only one in which I don't torture, maim, or kill them or their family members, so I would feel less awkward about them reading it than my other fics.  And who knows, maybe they'd get a kick out of it.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »

00Carter because it's pretty much the only one in which I don't torture, maim, or kill them or their family members, so I would feel less awkward about them reading it than my other fics.  And who knows, maybe they'd get a kick out of it.

You know, that's probably a better choice than mine.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »

You know, that's probably a better choice than mine.

Undead would have been my second choice, but I'm not sure I would want Brian reading the scene of Leighanne and the towel bar LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »

I almost said Saving the Day for Blondes for the reason that I could see Nick getting off on being the hero and savin' the day and stuff. LOL But I dunno. I'm gonna stand by my Fear of Flying thing just because it has now become iconic in a way.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »

Undead would have been my second choice, but I'm not sure I would want Brian reading the scene of Leighanne and the towel bar LOL.

Yeah that came to me AFTER lol. At least Nick gets off easy. Unlike...well basically every other story I've ever written.

Oooh, another question. What's the worst thing you've ever done to a BSB in a story?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49