Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121879 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »

*blinks* I've never had Kevin kill Nick. Maybe it's just too obvious. I never realized that though lol
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »

I think Howie being an undercover assassin who kills Nick (and accidentally kills Kevin in the process) takes the cake on that one! The rest of my stuff is fairly tame. Angtsy, but tame.

You notice it's usually Howie who kills people?

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »

*thinks of some of the Looks they've exchanged*

....prophecy?

LOL ... is it bad I just got a story idea from this reply?
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2012, 12:51:26 PM »

LOL ... is it bad I just got a story idea from this reply?

lmao I feel honored to have jump started a muse.  ;D
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

myconfession

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2012, 12:51:46 PM »

I meant One Direction as an entity - not the guys themselves.

If you could link me that would be great because I feel like I would have heard about this lol. Either way that doesn't seem like something the boys themselves would appreciate very much.

I'm trying to find it. LOL I thought I had it favorited on my Twitter account but I don't LOL

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2012, 12:51:50 PM »

*blinks* I've never had Kevin kill Nick. Maybe it's just too obvious. I never realized that though lol

I've never had Kevin as a Backstreet Boy kill Nick... it's been my AU stories that he's killed him in.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »

You notice it's usually Howie who kills people?

It's because nobody knows what else to do with the lil freaky dude. It's either sleep through the whole thing or slaughter everyone unmercifully.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »

leaving for lunch, I hate to think of how long this thread will be when I get back. LOL
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »

I've heard about the 1D fan fic thing too a couple times in various articles.

I want to find it so I can read it!! And also so I can make money off of my own.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2012, 12:54:11 PM »

It's because nobody knows what else to do with the lil freaky dude. It's either sleep through the whole thing or slaughter everyone unmercifully.

He really makes an epic psycho lmao.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »

LOL not acceptable, they find you on AC anyway :P.

Whut?

Besides, it's been so long since I've written anything that I don't even think the waybackmachine could find it, it's so buried.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »

Stereotypes for the Boys -

Howie - villian
Nick - victim

LOL

Whut?

Besides, it's been so long since I've written anything that I don't even think the waybackmachine could find it, it's so buried.

Cheater! Besides I distinctly remember you writing something last year I think lol.

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »

Whut?

I'm envisioning archaeologists unburying transcripts of our stories now and freaking out over all the untold BSB controversy uncovered. LMAO

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2012, 12:59:30 PM »

I'm envisioning archaeologists unburying transcripts of our stories now and freaking out over all the untold BSB controversy uncovered. LMAO

Can you imagine AC getting discovered in the distant future by archaeologists?

"Who were these 'Backstreet Boys' and how did they manage to do so many crazy things?"
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »

I meant One Direction as an entity - not the guys themselves.

If you could link me that would be great because I feel like I would have heard about this lol. Either way that doesn't seem like something the boys themselves would appreciate very much.

Here's some quality stuff for you, Steph! lol

Wired magazine wrote about the attention brought to a One Direction cartoon created by Mark Parsons, beginning "Normally, fan fiction about U.K. boy band One Direction is not anything new on the internet. But when that fanfic comes in the form of a video created by the lead animator of raunchy spy cartoon Archer...and gets more than a million YouTube views in less than two days — it’s worth noting." They also suggest that the video, unlike regular fanfic "has rather creative layers that tie together pop culture tropes" and "if this means that fan fiction is moving from Fifty Shades of Grey into viral video territory, that’s totally OK." The widely duplicated press coverage was viral in its own way, leading to stories that the band members might contribute to future work.

In possibly the ultimate baitlink, one site managed to combine discussion of One Direction, Fifty Shades of Grey and mentions of slash all into one story. "Harry Styles and the rest of One Direction have tons of raunchy fan fiction written about them, so it was only a matter of time before someone decided to combine 1D and the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey. However, it seemed more likely that the fanfic writer would be a cougar with a crush on Hazza or a Directioner that found her mom's copy of Fifty Shades, not a male Associated Editor of NOW Magazine." The author went on to note "Plenty of erotic novel writers will probably try to replicate the success of Fifty Shades by focusing on stories about sadomasochism, but they'll likely fail since readers are always looking for something new. The older woman and younger man angle really might be a smart way to go since it's also a bit taboo." Another piece of good advice? "If Gavin Reeve-Daniels is hoping to sell his Fifty Shades of One Direction story to actual Directioners, he's got it all wrong - what they'd like to read would be a Larry Stylinson (Harry and Louis Tomlinson) or Narry (Harry and Niall Horan) love story."
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 49