Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121837 times)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2012, 02:44:36 AM »

Its so funny cause I didn't even realize that was your name. It was the first one I thought of at the time so I went with it. And hey, Nick was attracted to you LOL

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2012, 04:54:14 AM »

Oh yeah, can you imagine the New Kids reading Save A Prayer? I gave them all a horrible death, lol. 

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2012, 05:12:27 AM »

*resist urge to make illiteracy crack....resis t...resist...*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »

LMFAO

Joey could read it to the others...?
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2012, 05:41:09 AM »

Awww like a nice little bed time story.

Joey: *tucks Jordan into bed* and then Nick scrapes bot flies out of your exposed skull"

Jordan: *horrified* WHAT?

LMFAO ;)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2012, 10:28:22 AM »

Bwahaha... is it really mean that I'm ridiculously humored by it when ANY of the NKOTB says Jordan's name? "JAHhhhDen" .... Bwahaha. I <3 the Boston accent. I'm gonna miss making fun of Bostonians after I move.

Boo, then everyone's gonna be makin' fun of MY accent when I move. lol

I must get my kicks while I can.

Jahhhden. bwahaha
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2012, 10:29:53 AM »

I had a neighbor in college that was from Mass.  He finally caught on that we were getting him to repeat what he said just to hear him with his accent so said things once and if you really didn't catch what he said you were SOL.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2012, 10:31:45 AM »

haha We used to do that to my mom sometimes, but she never caught on.

I went to go see that movie Ted the other day, and it was based in Boston and Mark Wahlburg worked at a Liberty car rental place and I was dyyyyin' cos Bostonians can't say Liberty.

They say "Libbitty".

Bwahahaha.

And I don't think that was planned to be part of the joke cos they didn't make fun of him saying it. LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2012, 10:38:35 AM »

When writing, do you ever exaggerate certain parts of the Boys? For example, I know we've all exaggerated Nick's blonde moments (so you can't use that as your answer), but like say Brian's accent or Howie's winking? What's your favorite thing to exaggerate of them?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2012, 10:41:43 AM »

No one is going to make fun of your accent in Nashville, Hannah because you're going to find that most of the people who live in Nashville aren't from there.  lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »

^^ That sounds like Vegas lol. Almost nobody who lives here was actually from here.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »

Yeah, It's chock full of musicians from everywhere as well as other professions since cost of living isn't that horrible compared the other big cities. I want to say in my apartment complex I only knew if three people who were from TN originally lol

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2012, 10:50:49 AM »

Truuuuuue... lol

But once you get out of Boston/NH area, people make fun of my accent cos apparently everyone in Boston/Southern NH has the Boston accent and we just don't know it. It's just that there's UBER Boston (the Boston accent I make fun of) and casually Boston (the one I apparently have). LOL People can always peg it dead on that I'm from the Boston area. I don't know how cos I don't feel like I have an accent.

Nick actually half made fun of me once at a VIP when I met them for it. LOL I said his last name and he repeated it and laughed. LOL But he repeated it "CahDah" and I do NOT say "CahDah".. LOL I think people have squishy ears sometimes. He likes making fun of the accent though. He always repeats stuff that's said in it when he's up this way. He's even said the "CahDah" thing in interviews before. (Long before the time that he teased me so obviously it's a fascination of his LOL)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »

Yeah, It's chock full of musicians from everywhere as well as other professions since cost of living isn't that horrible compared the other big cities. I want to say in my apartment complex I only knew if three people who were from TN originally lol

The cost of living there is frickin ZILCH compared to New Hampshire. Seriously, we're literally saving hundreds of dollars a month making this move. And it's a huge art community. I'm really excited to see where I land, being in Graphic Design and all. It's gonna be crazy. There's nothing up here for Graphic Designers.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2012, 10:58:51 AM »

My rent when I moved down there was half of what I was paying in Boston! It was nice lol
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49