Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Question of the Day Part 5  (Read 87567 times)

myconfession

Re: Question of the Day Part 5
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 12:52:40 AM »

I'm picturing Grey's Anatomy, but with Nick in scrubs and I'm liking this idea very much... LOL

Since McSteamy is leaving Grey's Anatomy, Nick on the show would help me keep watching. LOL

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2012, 12:53:57 AM »

Since McSteamy is leaving Grey's Anatomy, Nick on the show would help me keep watching. LOL

aHhh shh!! I haven't seen Season 8 yet!!! LOL We only have what's out on the DVDs because we don't have cable.

Owen's kinda my favorite, though. LOL  :drools:

But yeah McSteamy's a close 2nd. :D
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

myconfession

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2012, 12:55:05 AM »

aHhh shh!! I haven't seen Season 8 yet!!! LOL We only have what's out on the DVDs because we don't have cable.

Owen's kinda my favorite, though. LOL  :drools:

Oh it has nothing to do with what happens in season 8. It was just released today that he's leaving towards the beginning of 9 lol

Ahhh I don't like Owen for some reason. Mark was my fave :(

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2012, 12:56:49 AM »

Ahhh I don't like Owen for some reason. Mark was my fave :(

I have a thing for guys in uniform.  ;)

myconfession

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2012, 12:57:54 AM »

I have a thing for guys in uniform.  ;)

I have a thing for hot guys that like to be naked LMFAO!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2012, 12:58:33 AM »

I'm picturing Grey's Anatomy, but with Nick in scrubs and I'm liking this idea very much... LOL

LOL That was the idea behind my first big collab, Code Blue!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2012, 01:01:00 AM »

Nick would make a hot doctor. *coughcough* excuse me. Paging Dr. Carter, I have a cold ;)

myconfession

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2012, 01:02:05 AM »

Nick would make a hot doctor. *coughcough* excuse me. Paging Dr. Carter, I have a cold ;)

I'd let him give me a physical exam.  :crazy:

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2012, 01:02:16 AM »

It's really hard to write with someone whose style is completely different. I think that's why Jen and I collab well together, our styles are so similar that we've had people comment on our stories and, other than the two different POVs we do, they say they can't tell where we switch off. It's crazy.

Yeah, I haven't had the best luck with writing with people, which is why I'm so hesitant on doing it. I've only done it twice before and now Lisa and I are doing the Fearless series which seems to be going well. The main character I write is American, hers is British, so it kind of works out well LOL

But it's hard to write with someone, especially if you're like me and get on writing kicks.

Collaborating can definitely be hard.  You have to try to mesh your style with someone else's and agree with someone else who may have different ideas.  It can be a lot of drama, but it's also a lot of fun when it works out!  You just have to find the right person.  Rose and I work well together, and Hannah and Jen make a great team.  Karah, you and Lisa seem to be having good luck with yours, and Lore and Steph have been successful with theirs.  The right co-writer is key!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2012, 01:03:43 AM »

Yes, yes he would!  I also enjoyed that pic of Brian in the scrub top the other day! ;D
~Julie

myconfession

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2012, 01:05:41 AM »

Collaborating can definitely be hard.  You have to try to mesh your style with someone else's and agree with someone else who may have different ideas.  It can be a lot of drama, but it's also a lot of fun when it works out!  You just have to find the right person.  Rose and I work well together, and Hannah and Jen make a great team.  Karah, you and Lisa seem to be having good luck with yours, and Lore and Steph have been successful with theirs.  The right co-writer is key!

The best part, the funniest part, I think anyway, is the other person surprising you by what they wrote and you have to play off of that. I never had that with my other co-writers really. Not sure why now that I think about it. lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2012, 01:09:17 AM »

The best part, the funniest part, I think anyway, is the other person surprising you by what they wrote and you have to play off of that. I never had that with my other co-writers really. Not sure why now that I think about it. lol

That's one thing I love about it; it's easy to stay inspired because you've always got that happening.  Rose and I always plan things out so that we're not totally surprised by what the other person writes; we always know what each other's parts are going to be about, just not how what we've planned will get translated into words.  I hardly ever get writer's block on collabs, and if I do, there's always someone else to bounce ideas around with until I get over it.  It's great!
~Julie

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2012, 01:11:22 AM »

A lot of the most humorous parts of the collabs Jen & I write are the result of us writing the other one into the most effed up place we could possibly think up to leave off at.

myconfession

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 01:12:20 AM »

That's one thing I love about it; it's easy to stay inspired because you've always got that happening.  Rose and I always plan things out so that we're not totally surprised by what the other person writes; we always know what each other's parts are going to be about, just not how what we've planned will get translated into words.  I hardly ever get writer's block on collabs, and if I do, there's always someone else to bounce ideas around with until I get over it.  It's great!

That's what we do... we plan out chapters with just a quick brief about what the main point of the scene is and then we just go from there. It's fun b/c we'll sit in Google Docs and we can watch the other one as they type out the scene lol Unless it's a sex scene and it's a little awkward to watch lol

Google Docs is amazing though to use when writing with someone. It's my new favorite thing lol

myconfession

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2012, 01:12:49 AM »

A lot of the most humorous parts of the collabs Jen & I write are the result of us writing the other one into the most effed up place we could possibly think up to leave off at.

LMFAO We do that too!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33