Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Biggest Loser 2013!  (Read 545 times)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Biggest Loser 2013!
« on: November 28, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »

Hello all!  It's been awhile and a lot has happened since I had to drop out of the last round of AC BSB BL.  I've gained all my weight back due to baby, stress, and just slacking. I want to start over January 1 and I want you guys to join me!  To keep AC as fanfic centered as possible, I've created a separate website for the BSB Biggest Loser:  bsbbiggestlose r.wordpress.co m   Check out the 'About' tab for basic info and email me at evergreenwrite r83@gmail.com if you want to join! :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Biggest Loser 2013!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:34:58 PM »

Thanks again for organizing this and creating the new website, Jen!  I was planning to start up again in January anyway, in preparation for the next cruise and also just because I need to, but this will be a big help!  I was not very consistent at sticking with a diet this year, after the cruise and the last round of ACBL ended.

Team Powerwalking Dead lives on!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:49:47 PM »

I will definitely need to start a diet after Christmas, so I'm glad to see this is starting up again.  Just going to go and look at the website now :)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 10:57:25 AM »

Jen I am so glad we are starting this up again :)   I need a kick in the butt, I've been super lazy!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »

My trouble is cutting out the goodies!  I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week and have lost about 10lbs over the last 6 months, but I know that if I had others to talk to about not eating crap, then I'd lose weight quicker.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »

No problem ladies! Hoping to get the word out a little more in the next couple of weeks. :)  If you're on any other BSB-related website pass the word along!

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »

Just one week left to sign up! Bsbbiggestlose r.wordpress.co m

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 03:23:47 AM »

Jen, I checked the site and decided I will not 'officially' join because I don't want to let my teammates down just in case I won't be able to find time for the exercise/challenges. But I will start to diet and exercise the same time as you girls. :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »

Jen, I checked the site and decided I will not 'officially' join because I don't want to let my teammates down just in case I won't be able to find time for the exercise/challenges. But I will start to diet and exercise the same time as you girls. :)

Aww you don't have to do the challenges! but I understand :) If you change your mind though definitely let me know!

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 12:37:16 PM »

One last reminder that sign-up for BSB Biggest Loser 2013 ends Sunday so we have time to get everyone in teams etc. before the holiday craziness.  Email me @ evergreenwrite r83@gmail.com and check out www.bsbbiggest loser.wordpres s.com  :)