Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51762 times)

usako

Re: New music!
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2013, 09:25:18 AM »

LOL "Choo-choo train" is like a little kid nickname for a train here, just like you'd call a dog a "doggie" or something.  But it has no business being in a Backstreet Boys song.  But that is what makes Hologram so awesomely bad, it's awesome! LOL  That and Brian singing ghetto, going, "Bom bom chicka bom bom!"  Classic!

I can totally see him having so much fun singing that song! lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2013, 09:27:13 AM »

Does he get any good solos on the new album, or is it all just ad-libby stuff like in In a World Like This?
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2013, 09:32:00 AM »

Okay I have never heard that song before and I will never listen to it ever again! LOL

Love the aeiou's going through the whole thing! LOL

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:02 AM »

Does he get any good solos on the new album, or is it all just ad-libby stuff like in In a World Like This?

Are you talking about Brian?

Brian is the new Kevin on this album. He's there but he doesn't really have that many solos at all.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:22 AM »

This is a horrible horrible song! Hallogram! LOL

usako

« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »

He has some good solos but they really let him shine with ad-libby. Though I'm not that disappointed, I guess I'm more pissed about the reason why he doesn't have many solos.

Brian is the new Kevin on this album. He's there but he doesn't really have that many solos at all.

Oh Gosh...I've just had this terrible image of Brian with the devil eyebrows. O.o

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2013, 09:41:12 AM »

Sorry lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »

My friend sent me Hot Hot Hot as it's on the iTunes version but not the Amazon one which I bought.  I have to admit it's the one I'll be skipping.  It's crap!! lol

I actually loved Hologram though, even though the words are a bit WTF :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »

That is kind of what I figured would happen.  That's okay, though... it's nice to hear Kevin's voice again, and all the other guys are sounding so good, you can't blame them for taking all of Brian's solos!  :-[
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2013, 10:15:23 AM »

He does great with the ad libs. Playing to his strengths I'm sure will help his confidence too.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2013, 10:15:33 AM »

Hologram is my jam!!!  It's stupid, but I like it way better than some of the stuff on TIU.  If they had put Hologram, Figured You Out, and Funny Face on that album in place of Bye Bye Love, PDA, and She's a Dream, I would like the album a whole lot more!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »

I don't know if I have heard any of those either, except for Funny Face. Like I said with This Is Us, I hated the tidbits of things I heard so much (like Funny Face) I was afraid if I listened to entire songs I wouldn't buy the album. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2013, 10:19:57 AM »

Here's Figured You Out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDa91pqFZng

Aww, you didn't like Funny Face either?  No one I've talked to likes Funny Face!  I LOVE Funny Face; it's so freaking cute!  It renews my crush on Nick every time I hear it.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2013, 10:21:41 AM »

I pretty much hated everything associated with that album except for Bigger and Shattered, both of which I loved.

usako

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2013, 10:21:54 AM »

Hologram is my jam!!!  It's stupid, but I like it way better than some of the stuff on TIU.  If they had put Hologram, Figured You Out, and Funny Face on that album in place of Bye Bye Love, PDA, and She's a Dream, I would like the album a whole lot more!

Fallen Angel. I'm still mad that they chose "Masquerade" over "Fallen Angel". I blame it on Nick. LOL

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35