Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51758 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New music!
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2013, 10:23:24 AM »

Here's Figured You Out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDa91pqFZng

Aww, you didn't like Funny Face either?  No one I've talked to likes Funny Face!  I LOVE Funny Face; it's so freaking cute!  It renews my crush on Nick every time I hear it.

What's with them having to repeat words over and over again? LOL

I don't like this one either!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2013, 10:23:29 AM »

I pretty much hated everything associated with that album except for Bigger and Shattered, both of which I loved.

I could do without Bigger, and that's probably the only Max Martin BSB song I'd ever say that about!  I don't dislike it, and it's fairly catchy, but it's far from my favorite song on the album.

I do like Shattered, though... especially when sung Michael McDonald style.  I finally had to make an mp3 of that YouTube video to play in my car because I sing it that way even when I listen to the regular song now!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »

^ I think that's why I like it too! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »

Fallen Angel. I'm still mad that they chose "Masquerade" over "Fallen Angel". I blame it on Nick. LOL

Aww... I like Fallen Angel, but I love Masquerade!  I don't know why, because that song is kind of dumb too, but it's always been one of my favorites on the album.  I guess I like the dumb songs!  Except for PDA and She's a Dream.
~Julie

usako

« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »

I could do without Bigger, and that's probably the only Max Martin BSB song I'd ever say that about!  I don't dislike it, and it's fairly catchy, but it's far from my favorite song on the album.

I do like Shattered, though... especially when sung Michael McDonald style.  I finally had to make an mp3 of that YouTube video to play in my car because I sing it that way even when I listen to the regular song now!

I did it too. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2013, 10:26:27 AM »

What's with them having to repeat words over and over again? LOL

I don't like this one either!

Aww, boo!  LOL They were not super creative with the choruses of the songs from that era, were they?

The worst is Funny Face, the verse that goes, "I know you wanna laugh, c'mon... I know you wanna laugh, c'mon... I know you wanna laugh, c'mon, laugh with me, c'mon..."  What! LMAO  But I still love it; that just adds to its charm.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »

LMAO!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2013, 10:27:57 AM »

Maybe Hot hot hot was a reject from This Is Us? LOL

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:13 AM »

I loved Shattered, Undone, This Is Us, Masquerade but could quite happily pretend the rest of that CD doesn't exist!  I thought Straight Through My Heart and Bigger  were OK though.

I would've liked some of the songs that didn't make it to be there instead, like Fallen Angel, Figured You Out and Hologram

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »

I did it too. LOL

Love it!

When I saw them at soundcheck in Cincinnati that tour, way after they'd done that the first time, they sang Shattered, and Nick did the Michael McDonald voice, but no one else did.  It was so funny.  My friend Laureen who was with me hadn't seen that video, and she was just like, WTF is he doing??  But I loved that I was able to get my own video of it!  It's not nearly as funny as the original when they were all doing it, though.
~Julie

usako

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2013, 10:31:19 AM »

Love it!

When I saw them at soundcheck in Cincinnati that tour, way after they'd done that the first time, they sang Shattered, and Nick did the Michael McDonald voice, but no one else did.  It was so funny.  My friend Laureen who was with me hadn't seen that video, and she was just like, WTF is he doing??  But I loved that I was able to get my own video of it!  It's not nearly as funny as the original when they were all doing it, though.

That video and mp3 is the only way to go through that song. At least, to me because it seriously kills me everytime so much that when I tell my friend that I'm listening to it she always asks me if I am okay.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »

That video and mp3 is the only way to go through that song. At least, to me because it seriously kills me everytime so much that when I tell my friend that I'm listening to it she always asks me if I am okay.

I know!  I have found that watching the video is still funnier than just listening to it, because when Nick starts singing and Brian starts cracking up, that is what gets me every time!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »

In case there is anyone who hasn't seen this thing, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wI8SDPg1FA  Must watch!!!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2013, 10:36:37 AM »

I know!  I have found that watching the video is still funnier than just listening to it, because when Nick starts singing and Brian starts cracking up, that is what gets me every time!

Frick and Frack at their best! LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2013, 10:36:53 AM »

Frick and Frack at their best! LOL

Absolutely!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35